||Chapter 1||

~

~

Infinite Fortress:

"Y/N !! Wake up you sleepy head !! We have a meeting in few minutes, you can't just oversleep it or Muzan-sama will punish you-! Come. ONNN" you are being pulled off your futon while you are desperatelly trying to sleep for few more minutes. Akaza, dear friend of yours, on the other hand is very well aware of what happens when someone comes late. My grip becomes tighter as I look at him and groan in annoyance. He is wearing his uniform like ALWAYS, while you dress up a different uniform for every part of the day. It was just afternoon when you were sleeping in your C/N haori in your room. Then a torture of shaking (not too harsh cause... you know... 'women respect juice')

"Akazaaaa-- staappp--", you let go of your futon and kick him away with your leg. He gets blown away and crushes into one of the rooms. 'Shit did I use too much force? I better help him out-' You walk over to him and lift him up from the spot he crashed. He wasn't injured, but you blamed yourself for being reckless with your power. "I am really sorry Akaza-kun!" I bow to apologize to him, but he stayed quiet... why?? After few seconds he finally says- "It's o-okay Y/N-san, please dress up properly so we both... so we both can go to the meeting together", there is a tint of red on his cheeks- oh I see~~ I will tease him later, right now I have to dress up or mister manipulative freak will punish me... *sigh* I walk towards my room and close the door. My room was quite spacious, with C/N futon, large closet for clothes, a tea table, a chair, a bean bag... my niichan adores bean bags so he got one for me and gave it as a present. I must say I love his style, quite comfy. I open the closet to find tons of clothes similar to Douma's but with c/n patterns. I quickly dress up into c/n haori with c/n patterns. I look myself in the mirror which stood on the right wall next to my futon. 'Not bad- I swear if I go to the town at night, tons of humans would be in awe... CAUSE I AM FABUL-' my thinking was distracted by Akaza slamming on the door, but later he told me that was his way of 'knocking'. I went out of my room and Nakime transported me and Akaza to the meeting spot.

I look around and see all thirteen demon moons (including myself ofc). I didn't really meet lower moons since they got replaced so swiftly, but one kid caught my eye. Since master hasn't arrived there were two groups formed on sides of the platform. One was where the Lower Moons *cough* weak ones *cough* are and the other side where the Upper Moons are. Since I moved towards them, most of them got out of the way, revealing a kid in a body of... idk 13 year old kid? I fell in love with him (not real love but love as family) the moment he stepped the foot into the fortress. "Ruiiii-kuuun! How have you been! Oh I see you haven't grown an inch since the last meeting! How dissapointing, but cute at the same time! I've got to pat you for an eternity!", I squeal as I ruffle his white hair making him blush in embarassement.

"Y-Y/N!! P-Please stop it!", he whines as I pull him into a tight hug, making a scene. Yes, I always loved attention and seeing everyone having their eyes on me made me blush and I slowly let Rui go out of my hug. "Rui-kun!! Today after the meeting we go play tag okay?" I ask and he nods, hiding his blush. What's up with y'all? Never saw a girl or what? Is it the cup number-- my thoughts were AGAIN interrupted by the so called 'master' and we all bow.

I glance around and see all of them sweating bullets while I... I am just chillin' there and be like :P . My brother, Akaza and Kokushibo are in the front row not so affected by Muzan's presence alongside me. Then there are queen Ume and Gyuutaro, Gyokko and Hantengu. And in the last two rows are weaklings + Rui <3 .

"So, it seems lower moons still can't keep up huh? Why is there such a big difference between Upper and Lower Moons??!! Why do I need to replace you every damn few months or years while my Upper Moons live over few hundred years!!??" Ouch, that was pain for Rui for sure. But he survived longer than most of the lower moons so Muzan shouldn't be so mad at him. He even made his own family cause he was lonely!! Not any demon can do that! I just hope he doesn't kill them, not just yet...

"I AM TIRED OF YOU!! YOU ARE ALL USELESS!!" Oh no, it came faster than I imagined... Rui is the only one that survived from the previous Lower Moons, but this new group already lost Lower Moon Three... and when something like that happens, it isn't good-

*Muzan creates an ugly and scary creature out of his arm and blood and shoots towards Rui* 'ohhoho- not today.' I jump in front of the meat monster with great speed and saved Rui by being torn in half by the monster. I regenerate in few seconds while making "ahem!" sound.

"Master Muzan, this is already I don't know which group of Lower Moons, but they are still unexperienced. How can you assume that those little brats know anything about Hashiras or demon slayers in general? Maybe they are still young, but to just kill them off after one fail? Let's at least let them go on a mission, give them a task. They will at least kill some humans or demon slayers before dying. It would be just a waste of your blood to kill them now, we should wait for now. That is only an option" I said whil smiling. Muzan glares daggers at me and is even more irritated when he realises that I am not effected by it. He then thinks, returning his hand to normal. He eyes the Lower Moons.

"Since Upper Two just gave me an idea, I will let it slide this time..." he then gives orders to every Lower Moon and dismisses them. I wink at Rui and mimic him '23:00, forest, don't be late!!'. He nods and dissappears as the other ones.

"Now... why I summoned you as well-"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Spoilers for next chapter:

"Happy birthday Akaza" I say with a closed eye smile and feel a pair of hands wrap around me...

-
|| will be continued ||

Words: 1132