Chapter 1

Third Person PoV:

"God dammit Toga! Why did you have to stab that guy?" Deku shouted as he ran.

Toga and Dabi were running behind him while pro heroes were running after them.

"I wanted blood!" Toga exclaimed. Just then, Endeavour shot flames at her, making her fall on the ground and scream in pain.

"Toga!" Deku and Dabi shouted. Dabi picked Toga up and placed her on his back and carried on running.

"Come on Deku! Think of a plan to get out of this mess!" Dabi told Deku as they ran.

Deku tried thinking of a plan but he couldn't. "I can't! I don't know how to get us out of this."

Before Dabi could respond a grey scarf tried to wrap around his arm. Dabi quickly moved out of the way, nearly falling over since he still had Toga on his back.

Toga had passed out from the pain. Dabi and Deku ran into an alleyway. "Deku, take Toga." Dabi said, putting Toga on Deku's back.

Dabi turned around and shot his flames at the heroes following them. The villains ran down the alleyway, only to find it was a dead end.

"Shit!" Dabi exclaimed. "What do we do?" Dabi looked down at Deku.

"I don't know, we climb?" Deku answered, looking at the wall infront of them.

"You can't climb with Toga on your back!" Dabi said. Deku was about to say something before Dabi interupted him. "No, we are not leaving her."

"We have you cornered now villains!" Present mic yelled.

The two boys covered their ears from the loudness of the blonde male.

Dabi went to shoot fire at them but he couldn't use his quirk. "What the-" He looked around and saw the person who stopped his quirk, Eraserhead.

The heroes covered their mouths and nose, this made the villains confused.

A purple gas then filled the air and Deku fell to the ground. "Deku!" Dabi backed into the wall. He inhaled some of the gas and slid down the wall, losing consciousness.

"That's weird. He took a bit longer to pass out, usually they pass out right after inhaling my gas." Midnight said, talking about how Dabi took longer to fall asleep. She stopped her quirk and some heroes went over to the passed out villains.

Aizawa's PoV:

I walked over to the scarred male who was leaning against the wall, passed out. I lifted him up.

He was surprisingly light. "He is light.." I mumbled.

I placed him on my back and started walking out of the alleyway, the other two villains were being restrained and put into a police car.

I put the scarred villain down and police restrained him. He was then put into the police car with the other two.