Chapter 3

Third Person PoV:

Detective Tsukauchi walked into the room, he was holding some files.

The door shut behind him and he sat down in the chair across from the villains.

Toga and Deku looked at him while Dabi was just staring at his hands.

"Hello, I am Detective Tsukauchi. I am just going to be reading your files, please correct me if any of the information is wrong." Tsukauchi said.

The two villains looking at him nodded.

"Alright, starting with Toga." He turned to look at Toga, he opened the top file and looked at it. "Name, Himiko Toga. Alais, Toga. Age, 17. Quirk, transform, you can turn into anyone if you ingest their blood."

He looked up to see Toga. "All correct!" Toga said with a smile, showing her fangs.

Tsukauchi just nodded and turned to face Deku. "Okay, I'm going to read your file now." He put Toga's file down and opened another file. Deku just nodded.

"Name, Izuku Midoriya. Alais, Deku. Age, 16. Quirk, quirkless." Deku flinched slightly at the word 'quirkless'.

Tsukauchi looked back up at Deku. "Is the information correct?" He asked.

"No, I do have a quirk." He replied.

"Can you tell me it?" Tsukauchi asked.

Deku shook his head 'no'.

Tsukauchi nodded and closed Deku's file, he would probably find out later what Deku's quirk is. He moved it to the side and then opened Dabi's file.

He turned to look at Dabi who was still looking at his hands. "Dabi." Tsukauchi said to try get the raven haired male's attention. Dabi didn't look up.

Deku nudged his arm. "Dabi, you okay." He whispered. Dabi looked up and nodded. Dabi then looked at Tsukauchi.

"Dabi, I'm going to read your file now. Please correct any of the information if it is wrong." Tsukauchi said, he looked down at the file and began to read it.

"Name, unknown, Alais, Dabi. Age, said to be in your 20's. Quirk, cremation, can create blue flames." Tsukauchi looked back up to face Dabi.

"Can you please tell me the missing information." Tsukauchi said.

Dabi just shook his head. He didn't want to speak or tell them anything about him yet.