Chapter 9

Third Person PoV:

It was now lunch, the three villains walked outside the classroom but they were stopped by the class rep.

"Dabi, I want to speak to you." Tenya said, glaring at the slightly shorter male.

The scarred male let out a sigh. "Fine.. You guys go." He looked at his two friends.

Himiko and Izuku nodded and walked away. Dabi leaned against the wall and looked at the younger male. "What do you want?"

Tenya folded his arms. "I want to know how you know my brother's name."

"Why should I tell you?" Dabi asked in a bored tone.

"Because Tensei is my brother. I need to know how you know my brother." Tenya did his robot arms.

Dabi rolled his eyes. "It's because when I was younger, I was friends with him." He said.

Tenya didn't expect Dabi to tell him. He expected it to be ages until he found out.

The scarred male pushed himself off the wall. "I remember seeing you when you were a kid. You've grown a lot." He reached up and ruffled Tenya's hair.

The blue haired male stood there surprised. "I'd be suprised if Tensei remembers me. It's been so long." Dabi said, putting his hands into his pockets.

"See ya, Tenya.." Dabi said, walking off to his villain friends.

Tenya was suprised. "They were friends? I saw quite a lot of Tensei's friends.. so who could he be?" He mumbled.