Chapter 5

Aizawa's PoV:

I had the three villains wrapped up in my capture gear as we walked up to Heights Alliance.

My students are currently all out somewhere, I think they went to the mall.

Dabi still hadn't said a word, I don't know why.

I walked into the dorms, the three behind me. "Your dorms are at the top floor." I said.

I walked into the elevator, the three following behind me. We went up to the top floor.

As we were in the elevator, Dabi looked a bit unsettled. Toga was whispering things to him to try comfort him I think.

We walked out of the elevator and I let them go from my scarf. "This floor belongs to you. You have your own rooms."

"A whole floor to ourselves!" Toga said happily while jumping up and down, she seemed like a puppy dog..

"You have a kitchen, bathrooms, bedrooms and a common area." I told them. "Go choose your rooms."

Toga's PoV:

The scruffy sleep deprived man let us choose what rooms we wanted to have. Dabi chose the room in the middle, I chose the one to the right of Dabi and Zuku chose the one to the left of Dabi.

The rooms looked super plain. I walked over to Aizawa. "Can we decorate our rooms?" I asked.

"Sure.." He said. "Just write down what you want on this notepad and I will get it." Aizawa handed me a notepad.

I nodded and wrote down the things I wanted to use to decorate my room. I then gave it to Zuku so he could write down what he wanted and then Dabi wrote what he wanted down.

Dabi still hadn't said a word, I'm becoming more worried about him. Usually Dabi would've said something by now. He hasn't said anything sarcastic or anything to piss the heroes off. I'm sure he will speak soon though!

Aizawa's PoV:

I took the notepad once they all wrote what they wanted and then left.

Toga said she wanted knives and I am not letting her have knives, I will just give her plastic knives.

Once I got back to the dorms I saw the three of them sat in their common area.

Deku was sat on the sofa while Toga lay across the sofa with her legs on Deku's lap. Dabi was sat on the floor, leaning against the sofa.

"Here, I have your things." I said and handed them a bag each, each of the bags had what they wanted inside.

I then left them to start decorating their dorms. I just hope they don't destroy the place.