Chapter 8

Third Person PoV:

The three villains were waiting outside the classroom as Aizawa explained to his students that three new people would be joining their class.

"New students in the middle of the year?" Kaminari asked.

"They must be really strong to be able to get in when it's the middle of the year!" Ashido exclaimed.

"Tch." Came from a certain blonde. "Probabaly just some dumb extras to get in my way."

"I just hope they are cute girls." The discusting grape boy said. Tsu used her tongue to slap him.

"Shut up!" Aizawa exclaimed, his hair floating and eyes red.

The students all stopped talking and sat very still in their seats.

Aizawa let out a tired sigh. "You can come in now."

As soon as he said that, the door opened.

In came three people, the first one was a girl with blonde hair put in space buns. The second one was a boy with green hair and freckles. The last one was a tall, black haired male who was heavily scarred.

All the students looked at the three with wide eyes.

Iida stood up. "Mr Aizawa! Why are there villains?" He did his hand chopping motions.

"Nezu wanted to do a rehab program. These three are apart of that program." Aizawa said. "Introduce yourselves."

Iida sat back down and the three villains stood at the front.

"Hi! My name is Himiko Toga! I'm 17 years old, my quirk is transform and I love blood~" The vampire girl smiled creepily, sending shivers down everyone's spines.

The green haired boy let out a sigh. "I'm Izuku Midoriya, also known as Deku." His eyes scanned across the room. "I'm 16 years old."

Izuku's eyes landed on a pomeranian who looked shocked.

"D-Deku?" Everyone turned to look at the crimson eyed male.

"Oh, hello Kacchan!" Izuku smiled. "What a suprise to see you here."

"You're supposed to be dead.." Katsuki whispered.

"Ah, yes. Well, I survived I guess." The freckled boy said.

Aizawa watched the interaction. "You two can finish your conversation later. Finish introducing yourselves."

Izuku nodded. "Do you want us to introduce you?" He asked the tallest villain.

Dabi shook his head. "I go by Dabi. That's all you need to know." He said looking down at the floor, his voice was raspy from not speaking for a few days.

Tenya stood up. "The others told us their names, ages and quirks. You should too!" He exclaimed.

Dabi looked directly at Tenya. "Oh, shut up, Tensei. No one knows my real name or age apart from these two." He motioned towards Himiko and Izuku.

Tenya stood there, frozen. "How do you know my brother's name?" He asked.

Dabi put his hands in his pockets and looked down again.

Aizawa let out another tired sigh. "Just sit down. Iida you can ask him why he knows your brother later or something."

The three villains walked to the back of the class and sat down in the three desks. Tenya sat back down.

"Well, at least he is talking again." Himiko whispered to Izuku. Izuku nodded in response.

Dabi's PoV:

'Crap, I said Tensei. I'm going to be asked so many questions.' I thought. 'I don't think Himiko or Izuku knows how I know Tensei either. They just know my name.'

I wasn't paying attention to what the teacher was saying, I was too lost in thought.

'This is going to be hell.'