Chapter 4

Toga's PoV:

The detective guy left a few minutes ago. Dabi has stayed silent the whole time we have been here, I'm worried for him.

Me and Zuku have tried talking to him and get him to talk but he wont. I guess it's because of the quirk restraints. It probably feels really weird for him.

The door opened again and some people walked in. Me and Zuku turned to face them while Dabi just kept looking at the floor.

There was a weird bear mouse thing that walked in, he was wearing a suit. "Zuku! I bet the mouse bear thing would look even cuter if he was all cut up!" I whispered to Zuku.

"Toga, we can't cut anyone up. We are probably going to jail." He whispered back to me.

Aizawa's PoV:

I walked into the room with Principal Nezu. When Toga saw Nezu she whispered something to Deku, I'm not sure what though.

Dabi was just staring at the floor. I don't think he had noticed us walk into the room or he was just ignoring us.

Me and Nezu sat down on the chairs that were across from the villains.

"Hello, I am Principal Nezu!" Nezu said with a smile. "I have decided I want to do a villain rehab at UA and you three will be in the project!"

"What if we refuse?" Deku asked, looking at Nezu.

"If you refuse then you will go to jail." I said, looking at the three.

Deku and Toga turned to eachother. They started whispering things to eachother. Deku then turned to Dabi, nudging him to get his attention.

Dabi turned to face the two, still not looking at us.

Deku whispered something to him. Dabi just nodded in response.

Me and Nezu looked at eachother and then back at the villains.

"We will go to UA for the villain rehabilitation." Deku said looking at us both.

"That's great! We will have you taken to UA and you will live in the dorms." Nezu said.

Toga and Deku nodded while Dabi was looking away again.

Me and Nezu left the room. "What class will we put them in?" I asked Nezu.

"They will be in class 1A with you." Nezu said, smiling up at me.

"What? I already have enough problem children." I said.

"Your students could maybe help the villains." Nezu said. I just sighed.