Cliche 43//. Baby Talk

Baby talk is annoying, let's just be honest. I'd rather die than listen to someone go "pWeAsE?" but that's just my personal opinion.

Thing is, on Wattpad, and really anywhere else where there's young children, (Youtube, Wattpad.. g a c h a) there's bound to be someone putting baby talk in their content, but I honestly don't think any of them have ever heard a baby or a small child talk.

Like, 11 times out of 10, a baby isn't going to pop out of their mom's coochie like "Oh, hey mom, what's up? Oh, I ripped that? Sorry man, couldn't help it." But they're also not going to go "hWeY MwOmMwY, hwow awre ywou?"

The fuck?? What kind of kid just adds random w's to their words? Has no one seriously ever been around a little kid?

If you really need to add baby talk, for whatever awful reason there may possibly be, DO NOT, and I am not saying "oH this is just a suggestion," bitch, I am TELLING YOU!! Do not add random w's to words where they don't belong.

Instead, think about what sounds many small children can't make. L's, r's, sometimes th's, stuff like that, right? L's are often replaced with W's, so "play" would turn into "pway," little would turn into "wittle," so on and so forth.

R's are sometimes able to be pronounced correctly, sometimes not. It juat depends on the word. Sometimes they aren't said at all and suddenly the child sounds British, it all depends on the kid. But I can guarantee you, no child on the face of the Earth has ever said "Hwey" unironically.

Okay, that's it.

hey it'd be kinda nice if you followed me but like you don't have to--