#1: New

"So, now let me introduce you to new students that will be joining us this second year." Aizawa-sensei said while looking at the rest of the class. He looked besides him, the new students that will be joining them, Shinso and Y/n.

"You all know Shinso from the general studies, now he is officially will be into the hero course." Midoriya perks at this and throw a small smile at the purple haired boy, the boy saw this and return a simple smile too.

"And we have L/n Y/n, who is the only one who passed in the hero course this year." Midoriya looked surprised at that and look carefully at the (h/c) haired girl. He flushed red when they accidentally met eyes.

He shyly smile at her on which the girl returned with a small smile, this made the male more flustered than ever. Bakugo notice this and just tch.

Everyone became so curious at the new girl, especially she's the only one who transfer in their hero course which means she have a powerful quirk that made her in.

"Now that is done, you two can sit at the extra table at the back." Shinso nodded and Y/n just look directly at the sits at the back, they both walk and sit at their designated seats.

She walked passed Shoto and seat behind him, Shoto who is also interested at the new comer, flinch a little bit when she passed him. He accidentally smell her soft fragrance and he silently wince.

She smells so nice.. Todoroki blink when this thought crossed his mind. He silently scold himself.

"Oh, by the way, we still also have three new transferred students that will be coming next month, they're delayed because they will be coming from the other country, this is also to have equal students here." Aizawa said, but no one really listened because they still have their new mysterious transferee student in their mind.

That's how their first day of being second years went. Aizawa started that day teaching new lessons to them. Y/n, the new student listen intensively. Shinso, the boy besides him notice how focus she is, or how she is really taking this seriously. He finds it amusing.

⋆⋆⋆

The bell rang, indicating that it was now break time, they were dismissed and now almost everyone surrounded the new girl, who flinch, when one by one they're walking towards her, clearly so many questions in mind.

Y/n is clearly not good in crowds and its literally showing but she tried to hide it by smiling at them.

One who is all pink with a horns in her head beams at her, her gold-like eyes twinkle at her, "Hi! I'm Ashido Mina! heard you're the only one who succeed at the hero course! How'd you do that?" she happily ask, others listen carefully at what the girl will say.

Y/n awkwardly laugh, she doesn't know how to answer her, especially she knows that they will not believe that she just got in just by her skills and didn't involve any quirk.

"Fight some robots.. I guess?" she said, Mina blink at that, "How? What's your quirk?" she ask. Clearly too engrossed to know how she got in.

"I-uh.."

This got Tenya's attention who is also listening to them, he noticed that the new girl is clearly uncomfortable to that question and decided he will speak for her behalf. He is still the Class rep, so, it's natural for him to do that.

"Guys! Don't pressure her or anything! She is just new." He shouted, Y/n looked at him and met his blue eyes, she thankfully smiled at him. Which Iida seen and returned a smile too. Glad that he helped.

"Iida's right, Mina, kero" A girl with a long green haired girl spoke who looks and sounds like a frog, "Don't ask her things that is uncomfortable to her."

"Oh, I'm sorry did I pressure you? It's fine if you don't want to tell me! We will eventually find it later anyways right?" Mina said who place her hands in a sorry manner, clearly didn't felt how the girl felt pressured at her questioning.

Y/n just nodded and give her a small smile, anxious filling her, "Right."

They're gonna be disappointed.. she thought. They will judge just because I don't have a quirk.. just like what others did.

Mina said one last sorry before she shoo the others who is listening and that made everyone go with their own pace, and leave the girl alone. But, few glance at the (h/c) haired girl before going with their own friends to eat.

Y/n turned her smile into a straight line and sighed. The eyes of them that expect a lot from her is still lingering on her mind. The look of disappointed replacing it, hurts so much just thinking it.

She put all her things in her bag and head to the door. Thinking where would she go eat without associating herself with others. She thought of the rooftop and decided to eat there while now walking at the hallways, she brought her own homemade food, so, that way she will be surely by herself.

Meanwhile, Shinso who is looking where she is going, raised one of his eyebrows when he noticed she's not heading at the cafeteria. The thought of following her crossed his mind but he just shrugged and heads to the cafeteria with Kaminari who ask him to sit with them.

In the cafeteria, Midoriya looked everywhere to see their new fellow classmate, he's worried that she'll not have a sit and so he thought of asking her to sit with them, but she was clearly not in the room. He got her off on his mind when Ochako called for him, with Iida, Todoroki, and Tsu with her.

⋆⋆⋆

Chapter one done!! any thoughts??? :D

short update but as the chapters goes by I promise it will be surely longer! byeeee~