#4: Stare

"Are you feeling better?" Y/n softly ask Mina as she assist her to sit down at one of the beds in the U.A clinic. Mina was about to answer when they heard someone.

"Oh, dearies, what happened to the both of you?" Y/n whipped her head to see an old lady who looked worriedly at them, guessing that she's the one who's handling the U.A clinic Y/n smiled and scratch her neck, "It's.. our activity for uh-hero course," Y/n say to the old woman who she just realized it's Recovery Girl.

Recovery girl just sighed and understand their situations quickly, she has handle a lot worse than this that's why she's not that surprised anymore. Noticing that Y/n too look like beaten up, she tried to say to her to lie down, but Y/n nicely declined.

"It's okay, Recovery girl. I was just gonna drop by Mina here since she can't walk, I'm fine really," Y/n said while scratching the back of her head. Mina however widen her eyes at her.

Recovery girl didn't look convinced too, "Y/n dearie, I know what tired looks like, and right now your the perfect description of it," she worriedly say, looking at the scratches she have all over her body.

Y/n shakes her head, "No need Recovery Girl.. I'm already used having a lot of scratches, I'll also go somewhere and I promise I'll rest there," she said smiling assuringly to the old woman.

Recovery Girl wanted to protest but she just sighed, used seeing kids like Y/n, "Okay, dearie. Just let me give you a small kiss so you'll heal a lot more faster," albeit of the protest of Y/n, Recovery Girl still kissed her in the forehead.

Y/n immediately felt a lot better after that, so she had no choice to say thank you, even though she was shy. She felt like her own grandma kissed her.

Mina looked back and forth at them, suddenly stopping at the face of Y/n. She quickly noticed how Y/n looks a lot more better than earlier and she felt happy.

But deep inside she felt the urge to be the one... kissing.

Mina scolded herself when this thoughts floating from her head. She found it absurd and just not right. She just met you today and she's already acting.. weird.

Y/n felt the stare of Mina, so she looked at her and give her a small smile. Which made once again Mina flustered. Y/n chuckled quietly but didn't said anything, she once again looked at Recovery Girl.

"I'll be on my way now," Y/n said, Recovery Girl just nod, Mina heard it and looked at Y/n's retreating form.

NO

nO

no..?

Mina blinked and force herself to tear her gaze on Y/n's retreating form. She really felt weird, she never acted this way to anyone, so why? Is it because of admiration? The fight earlier? What the heck is this?

Recovery Girl looked at the girl who is now blankly looking at the marbled floor. She felt something wrong just by the feeling of the aura that is surrounding the girl. Remembering her name she tried calling out for her, "Mina dear?"

Mina snapped from her disturbing and messy thoughts and look at Recovery Girl who is now looking at her, she blinked before realizing she's not acting as herself ever since she was accompanied by you, she immediately gave the women, one big fake smile.

"Oh! If you're asking me if I'm okay, I am! Like Y/n said I'll just rest!" Mina said and immediately lay down and didn't bother waiting for Recovery Girl to respond.

Recovery Girl didn't say anything but she keep in mind her aura, incase something bad might happen in the future.

---

Y/n opened the door and fresh air instantly welcomed her. A small smile adorning her lips as she take in the air.

"So, I was right," Y/n instantly looked at the person who said that, her e/c clashed with purple ones. She remembered him from her class, because like her, Aizawa introduce him in front of the class.

Hitoshi Shinso.

"I was right, you'll be stubborn and instead of staying in the clinic you'll go here," Hitoshi said as he eye her, up and down. Noticing how her scratches and bruises are slowly not getting visible, so he told himself that you're not that stubborn.

Y/n furrowed her eyebrows at him, "How did you even know I'll go here," she ask, Hitoshi put back his gaze at Y/n's gleaming, curious e/c eyes.

He smirked, "Just observation," He proudly said as he looked at the side where he saw his and Y/n's other classmates doing the activity of All Might. He too finished as early as possible so just he could come here, he was very sure you'll choose this place to rest than the clinic so here he is.

"Did you already finished All Might's activity?" she ask, on which Hitoshi put on a smile, "Of course," he proudly say.

Silence took over the air as no one was speaking, Hitoshi was still looking at the field where he can see they're classmates, but he was also curious as to why Y/n was being quiet. The urge of looking at her was so strong, so he did, and he saw a sight he never expected to be see.

It was Y/n slouching her back at the wall closing her eyes. She was really tired, and the sole reason she was there in the first place is to rest, so she did. Of course she didn't let down her instinct, in case something wrong may happen she can still feel her surroundings. It's not like she doesn't trust Hitoshi, it's just that she needs to be aware at all times.

Hitoshi doesn't know what to do, but tearing away his gaze from the resting girl is out of option. He doesn't want to. For unknown reason he just wanted to see her resting figure, and he knows that Y/n isn't totally sleeping but he doesn't care.

So he just stare at Y/n until the bell rang indicating that it's already dismissal. Y/n's eyes flutter open and instantly saw purple eyes staring at her, kinda feeling awkward Y/n smiled wryly and force herself to get up, "We have U.A dorms, right? You.. wanna go together?" she ask, that's when Hitoshi noticed how he just caught staring at her. He looked the other way and grumble a silent, "Yeah," he was embarrassed of getting caught but he doesn't regret staring at the girl.

Y/n on the other hand was thinking so many things, but she doesn't want to ask Hitoshi about it. They started to walk, her leading the way, she saw the dorms earlier because she was moving her things inside her dorm room, but the awkward she felt was still there, although it looks like she is the only one who felt that way, because Hitoshi was just only silent following her, not even wanted to clear things out.

There was no way he was staring at me from the beginning until the bell rings, right? Y/n silently thought to herself, convincing herself.

---

a/n: i just realized that they're still in they're first day of second year and so many things happened already... lmao.
well at least your first day of school was a blast, right? and oh, i know no one's asking, but there is still no yandere acts will happen.. yet.

:)