#3: You

"So, how will this works? It's simple young learners! You all simply need to see how Y/n do physical combat to determined if you can try do it too!" After All Might said that everyone have their eyes wide from the announcement. Meanwhile Y/n just gulped and secretly looked at her classmates, she's not showing any emotions but deep down her own excitement is building up.

Bakugo who also felt like he heard the announcement wrong looked angrily at the said girl, and it made him more angry when he can notice that the girl is obviously excited by the news.

'Why the heck is she happy? Didn't she fucking understand that we might crushed her!?'

"So, let's start shall we!?" All Might shouted, "Who want's to go first?" one girl instantly raised her hand, it was Mina. Y/n looked at her little surprised, while Mina just grinned at her when All Might told her to step forward which she did. They were in a field and now your facing her and All Might was in between them. 

"I'll explain the rules, Y/n here will fight Mina to show all of you how physical combat works, after that I will assign to you, your partners and will do the same!" All Might delightfully exclaimed. 

Everyone looked shocked and a little nervous to the girl, some even take pity on her, but that was all wiped away when they glanced at the said female, for the first time since this morning they saw how fired up she was. Earlier they can't notice it since she was keeping it for herself but now, she's also grinning at Mina and the gleam and hunger in her eyes is visible.

She screams... dangerous.

Mina can't lie when she saw Y/n's expression something ignited from inside her. She felt the chills and the excitement, well her excitement was a little too much to get her feeling something.. strange in her. 

"Now, that everyone is ready, Let's get started." All Might said as he step back, now you and Mina were looking directly at the eyes, "Remember no using quirks!" All Might reminded one last time. Everyone was looking intently at them, while Mina and Y/n are looking directly at each other.

"Ready... set.. go!" 

After All Might shouted that, they were expecting Y/n to run at Mina but what she did widen their eyes, she straighten her stance and smirked at Mina, while Mina was just confused looking at her. Mina narrowed her eyes at her and run towards Y/n, they were expecting Y/n to panic but instead she looked confident as ever.

As Mina was almost getting where Y/n stood, she ready her fist to make a punch straight at the face, but she was shocked when Y/n was nowhere to be seen. She tried to look where she is but she felt a heavy atmosphere behind her that made her eyes wide.

“Too slow, Ashido,”

Suddenly, her vision turned upside down as she realized she was lifted and pushed towards the ground. The shock she felt didn't change the fact how hot she felt when Y/n was at her back. She immediately got up, but she felt something piercing towards her stomach, Y/n saw that an opening and did nudge her so hard.

When Y/n was about to go for a final blow, thinking of ending it, suddenly she felt how Mina twist her left feet so fast and aim at her head, she fortunately saw this and stopped it but she was surprised when Mina jumped and kick her so hard with her right feet. This made Y/n stumbled but didn't fall down.

Mina fall down but she quickly get up, the excitement in her was burning and she was smirking directly at the girl. She likes her.

Y/n also smirked at her, and she too felt the excitement towards the girl. The fight continued and all of the guys who are watching her was amazed by the moves created by the girl. They felt the power every punch she was doing to Mina, even startled how Mina can take those blows. They know that Mina was flexible as ever and they thought Mina will have this on the bag but they were now having second thoughts.

Y/n decided that she already saw Mina's potential so for the last move when Mina aimed her foot again at her she caught it and pulled her towards her instantly wrapping her arms at her neck before she do the last step however she whispered, “This is how I defeated the Robots, Ashido,” Y/n whispered and throw Mina in the ground.

After that, everyone was quiet, no one was saying anything. Y/n was panting so hard while looking at Mina, she was not moving, but they can see her chest moving up and down. She also was tired.

“....And Y/n wins!” Y/n wanted to collapsed but she already did worse than this so she didn't. She just smiled and walk towards Ashido, who opened her eyes immediately sensing someone was shadowing her.

“Hey, you good?” Mina knows she's exhausted by now, but she felt how her blood run towards her cheeks and how hot she feels just by looking at Y/n's e/c eyes focusing on her.

Y/n noticed how she becomes flustered but didn't command on it, she thought that maybe Mina was just embarrassed that she was defeated by a quirkless girl like her but Y/n just ignored how she felt her chest tightened with that thought in mind and tried to offer Mina a hand.

On which Mina gladly took it. Y/n saw red, black, and yellow rushed towards them, when they reach them, the three of them ask Mina if she's okay, which Mina tried to respond to them cheerfully. Mina almost stumble but Y/n grasped her arms.

“Are you really okay?” Y/n whispered and Ashido once again felt flustered but nod her head at her. The three boys who are watching closely felt worried at their friend but also amaze how Y/n was still standing and still having a full strength.

“Young L/n! If you don't mind, please assist Ashido towards the clinic and get some rest you two,” All Might exclaimed on which Y/n just nod, walk closer at Mina and put her arms around Mina's waist while putting Mina's arms on her neck.

Mina instantly feel the warmth radiating from the girl but didn't said anything. Being close to somebody isn't new to her, but maybe she's like this because Y/n is just new and already this close to her, and also the fact that she has grown an admiration towards her just by the fight that happened.

Y/n whipped her head at the red, black, and yellow boys and smiled at them, “We'll go now,” she briefly say and didn't wait for them to respond and walked away.

The three followed their eyes towards Mina and Y/n's retreating forms, deciding to visit them after. One green-heard boy and one with red and white-haired boy also looked at them with worried eyes but more worried to Y/n.

While one angry red ones also followed the two retreating forms while so many things going on his head but didn't want anyone to hear it out loud. He wanted to talk to that quirkless girl.

But, all of them snapped out from their thoughts when All Might announced that they were about to start. The excitement was now all over the air, just by seeing how Y/n did those moves. Shinso looked bored at the whole ordeal but didn't back away, he smirked when he thought of how you moved.

You really are interesting.

———

i tried but.. it's still shitty ugh

:)