#5: Partner

Morning,”

“O-oh, hey L/n! Good morning!” Y/n let out a small hum at the green-haired kid before going at the kitchen. Midoriya followed his gaze at her and decided that he should follow her too. After all he did wake up to get breakfast early.

A week already have passed since that day Y/n was revealed as quirkless. After that no one ask how she got in the hero course. Y/n didn't think anything from it and just did her best to show that she was worthy of being part of class 2-A which everyone noticed even the teachers.

Unbeknownst to Y/n everyone already admire her every single thing she do, they just don't know how they would approach her. Y/n thought that they were not approaching her because she was quirkless but she was entirely wrong.

Some did try approaching her, such as Midoriya, Uraraka, Iida, Kirishima, and Kaminari, but they felt like they can't form any connections towards the girl because she always kept her answers short and precise. She was like Todoroki but she can offer a kind smile that never failed to make them flustered.

But they were extremely frustrated because they can't be close to her, or just be her friend.

Some didn't know how will they approach her such as Hitoshi, Todoroki, Mina and many more. In Hitoshi's case he knew Y/n were always in the rooftop everytime she have a free time. Hitoshi knows he can take that advantage to get close to the girl, but he doesn't have any reason why would he. In Mina's case she doesn't know how to approach Y/n, ever since the fight she did with Y/n she felt weird everytime she'll get close to her, she just simply felt awkward talking to her. Todoroki was just simply looking at her from afar.

However, someone particular, doesn't like you, but doesn't hate you either. Bakugou is also looking from afar, and sometimes he would just like to drag Y/n away from everyone to ask her so many questions, but his pride was always in the way so he would just angrily look at her from afar, wishing that Y/n wil be the first one to approach him.

Y/n was just too dense to notice that half of the class wanted her attention.

Y/n let out a small yawn as she got the cereal from the cabinet. Midoriya was standing there and looking at the said girl, but he got to his senses and decided to grab two bowls and utensils for him and Y/n.

Y/n noticed this and smiled at him as he shyly gave her the bowl and utensils, “Thank you, can you also grab the milk from the fridge? Let's eat it here in the counter,” Midoriya instantly do what Y/n ask him to do.

Y/n settled herself in the counter and put cereals in her and Midoriya's bowls. As she put down the cereal box, Midoriya is already back. He immediately sit beside Y/n and felt a bit flustered that she already bother to put cereal in his bowl. Although it's not a big act, he appreciated it whole heatedly, especially it's hard for him to talk and get close to Y/n.

Y/n reach out from the milk and put it in her cereal, she also put on Midoriya's bowl, “Is that enough?” Midoriya instantly look at Y/n as she ask him, “Y-yes, you don't have to pour it for me though..” he said clearly feeling flustered at how kind Y/n is.

Y/n silently chuckled and put down the milk, getting the spoon after, “I'm sorry, I guess it became a habit of mine..” she say as she eat.

Midoriya also grabbed his spoon and started to eat, but a curious thought was on his mind, “What do you mean a habit?” he unconsciously ask on which he take back seconds after, “I-I'm sorry! You don't need to answer or anything..”

Y/n looked from afar and a small smile take over her lips, as she was looking at the air fondly. She looks like she was remembering something. Midoriya didn't missed this look and instantly he felt butterflies from his stomach as Y/n smile fondly at nothing.