𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 & 𝖙𝖔𝖚𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖘

Hoseok has been the pack leader for some time now.
His pack was well known for their violent backstory and use of weapons.
He has bad anger issues. If someone gets in his way:dead. If something doesn't go his way:dead. Ect.
He continues to hold onto that backstory of violence and makes sure that they're still known for it.
He's 20, and you're supposed to find your mate at 18. He's lonely and wanting love on the inside, but he'll never let that show through his cold and empty eyes.
He has black long hair, something a lot of alphas would be jealous about. His skin was *insert chefs kiss* and his body was ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o).
He was fairly tall, about 6'0 or 6'1.
He's always been attracted to men. Girls kinda ruined straightness for him when they would throw themselves at him, desperate to become his mate.
No one really complained about the pack, given that he made sure everyone had a fair amount of food, housing, ect. Everyone could tell he has a soft spot for the  AGASTOPIA pack. (his packs name)
Plus he worked hard to keep everything in shape. He's been at a peaceful standard with basically all the neighboring packs, but he will fight and kill if something happens to his people.
-
Yoongi is an omega. Male omegas are usually rare, but not so much anymore. He still gets catcalled or even groped sometimes but he always has his friend, Jin.
Jins mates name is Namjoon. He's the alpha and pack leader of the Woebegone pack. And no, they aren't surrounded by sadness.
Namjoon and Hoseok are almost literally best friends. They decided to attach a trail between the two territories so the people of the two packs can visit. They can't leave their own pack for the others, though.
Yoongi is about 5'6. Kinda on the short side but he didn't mind.
Jin, the packs luna always had Yoongis back. Jins also an omega, so they had a lot in common except for the sexual harassment due to Jin already having a mate and being marked. So no one could touch him.
Jimin, another really good friend, was with a girl named Chuni. She was the sweetest girl anyone could've ever met. Her and Jin always like to cook something for the boys after a hard days work.
Taehyung and Jungkook were apart of Hoseoks pack. They were a couple, Tae was an alpha and Jungkook a beta, who both were good friends of Hoseoks.

"That's what you get, bastard."
Hoseok just killed someone that's been snooping around the pack house and eventually broke in, but obviously got caught.
Hoseok ordered a few people to clean up the body and surrounding area while he went to get some water.
He's been thinking of visiting Namjoon to talk about what's been going on lately.
They've been seeing hunters crossing the forests more and more, and he just wanted to make sure that nothing happens.
So, after a little while, he made Tae in control for a while.
He went to the trail and walked to Namjoons pack house.
"Hey Hoseok! it's been awhile!" Namjoon smiled.
They gave each other a "bro" hug and made their way to the office, were one on one meetings were held.
"What's up?" Namjoons asked, sitting down.
"Well i've heard of hunters crossing the forests more often. and I just wanted to propose an offer..."
-
"Sounds great! and i've been wondering...have you found your mate yet?" Namjoon wiggled his eyebrows, making Hoseok roll his eyes.
"Not yet. i'm not going to travel to other packs to see if my mate is there."
"Well what if your mate was here?"
"Huh? then i'd guess that'd be the best option, we're close allies so it'd be alright for them to come from here."
Namjoon nodded, "Right. Well thank you for coming here and telling me about everything that's been going on. I've accepted your proposal and i'll have my men on the look out."
Hoseok nodded and got up, going back to his own pack house.
In the middle of the walk, he heard a branch ✨cronch✨.  So he immediately went into his wolf form and ran into the woods.
He spotted a figure. He didn't take time to try and figure out what it was, but once he got it and pinned it down, both paws on each side of its head. He noticed that it was a smaller wolf.
He stopped growling and saw that the wolf was whimpering and pawing at Hoseoks fur, a sign of submission.
Hoseok finally got off and waited for the other to get back on his paws.
The raven haired boy went back to his human form, so did the other boy. Thank god their clothes would magically still be on them when transformed back to human, so no naked men here.
"Sorry about that." Hoseok finally broke the silence, leaning against a tree. The boy who he saw has white (silver?) hair was just sitting on the ground, "It's...it's okay! don't worry about it."
Hoseok snickered, "What pack are you from?"
"Woebegone pack. With alpha Namjoon."
"I'm Hoseok, alpha of the Agastopia pack."
Yoongis reaction made Hoseok laugh. The boy immediately got up and bowed, "Sorry...for being disrespectful..."
You see, Yoongi knew Hoseok was an alpha, he just didn't notice that he was an actual leader of the neighboring pack.
"What's your name?"
"Yoongi...Min Yoongi."
Hoseok then remembered Yoongi pawing at his fur, something only omegas do, For betas it's just squirming around but yeah.
"You're an omega?" Hoseok said. Yoongi nodded, confirming it.
"What's an omega doing in the middle of the woods?"
"T-these guys were chasing me...so i ended up here..."
Hoseok was starting to get kinda pissed. What kind of assholes would drive an innocent omega into the woods?
"Be more careful." Was all he said before he walked back to his pack.
He let Taehyung go with his mate and he took over again.
Min Yoongi...
No, i have work.
But-
"Sir. there's-"
"Don't you know what knocking is?!" Hoseok snapped, making the girl flinch. He wasn't in a good mood since he's been distracted by a certain someone and wasn't able to finish work.
"S-sorry sir...." She mumbled. He sighed, "What is it?"
"Your..your fathers here..."
He sighed, he shooed the girl off and plopped down onto his chair. All his father did was nag him about mates and how he needs to get one.
"Hello Father." He said as soon as he saw the oh so familiar man.
"Hi son, have you-"
"No i haven't found a mate yet."
"Then-"
"No i won't hurry up and find one."
"Stop interrupting me."
Hoseok sighed, hoping something or someone could get him out of there.
"I wouldn't have to if you could just shut the fuck up and stop coming here to only ask your only son if they've found their damn mate. I haven't found one and i don't know if i will. So do me a favor and don't show up unless it's something important." He snapped, staring daggers into his dads eyes.
His dad stood up and dusted his clothes, "Well then. I'll leave."
Right before opening the door, Hoseok sighed out a "Finally."
His father ignored it and left anyway, not wanting to be punched in the face by his son.
-
"Yoongi! where were you?" Jin asked.
"These guys still figured out i was an omega even after all the suppressants i took! I ran into the forest where i..."
Jin eyed Yoongi, "Where you what?"
"I guess i made a noise and the alpha of the Agastopia pack pinned me down.."
Jin gasped, "Why would he do that?"
"I dunno. He said sorry afterwards so i guess he mistaked me for something else." He shrugged.
"I'll ask Joon if he knows anything later, okay?"
Yoongi nodded, going out to head to his cabin.
He layed down on his bed, thinking about how he immediately submitted to the alpha on instinct. Usually omegas/ betas would wait to see who they really were. But Yoongi didn't...
"At least his fur was nice." He mumbled to himself. Thinking about the black fur that his paw has touched. And the eyes that could see and the ears that could hear any sound even from miles away.
"A black timber wolf..."