𝕸𝖞 𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖊 |M|

Hoseoks hands snuck under and wrapped around Yoongis waist,'holding him up.
He kept thrusting in the animalistic pace he's been going.
"A-ah~ G-gun' cum-ngh~•" Yoongi moaned. Hoseok leaned over and started giving Yoongi hickeys on his back and neck. While that, his hand made its way to Yoongis dick, stroking it,
"Ngh! H-Hobi!~ A-Ah~~"
Hoseok also felt his high coming, so he thrusted faster, enjoying the view of Yoongi inching forward every time he rammed his dick inside him.
"Cum for me, princess." Hoseok said,
Yoongi loudly moaned, hinting that he had just came. Hoseok thrusted a few more times before he shot his load inside Yoongi.
He slowly pulled out, afterwards seeing Yoongi fall to the side of the bed.
"No sleeping cupcake, we need to wash up,"
Yoongi whined, "I'm soreeee."
Hoseok sighed and laughed, going over to pick his nude boyfriend up and take him (&himself) to the bathroom for a bath.
-
Once the water was ready, Hoseok added in a bath bomb and helped Yoongi step in. He sat behind the elder, so that he could lean on to him.
"Tonight was really fun, Hobi,"
"Yea, it was."
Yoongi smiled, "Thank you,"
Hoseoks head tilted, "For?"
"Everything. The way you take care of me after sex, the way you express your happiness with me, the way you're honest with me...Just- thank you for loving me like no one else has, Hoseok.
Hoseoks hands snaked around Yoongis small waist, hugging him from behind, "Thank you, Yoongi. For loving me, and saving my life."
flashback
Yoongi walked up the stairs that led to the high schools roof, where he always ate lunch. But today, there was someone standing against the edge, eyes closed.
"H-hey! what are you doing?! Get down from there!" Yoongi yelled, rushing over.
The male turned around, and holy shit was he the most gorgeous person Yoongi has ever seen,
"No. I wont come down." He stated.
"What are you doing?!"
"Don't worry about it,"
Yoongi inched closer, slowly,
"Why are you doing this?!" He said.
"Because I deserve it! T-that's what momma said...she told me to do this!"
So, The black haired male on the edge took a step forward, feet almost off the edge,
"Stop! stop it! If you come down, i can be your friend! i don't have any friends either! my parents abandoned me when i was 13! i had to survive on my own! but do you see me trying to kill myself?"
The guy turned around, crying, but smiling, "My dad shot himself in front of me. My mom wants me to die because she thinks it's my fault. Which it probably is..."
Yoongi saw the guys leg move, so he ran at full speed and pulled his shirt back, so he would fall backwards.
"Hey! what do you think you're doing?!"
"Saving your fucking life!"
End of flashback
"I love you so, so much. My love." Hoseok said.
"And I love you, My love."