𝕻𝖆𝖎𝖓 |M|

Hoseoks hands snuck under and wrapped around Yoongis waist,'holding him up.
He kept thrusting in the animalistic pace he's been going.
"A-ah~ G-gun' cum-ngh~•" Yoongi moaned. Hoseok leaned over and started giving Yoongi hickeys on his back and neck. While that, his hand made its way to Yoongis dick, stroking it,
"Ngh! H-Hobi!~ A-Ah~~"
Hoseok also felt his high coming, so he thrusted faster, enjoying the view of Yoongi inching forward every time he rammed his dick inside him.
"Cum for me, princess." Hoseok said,
Yoongi loudly moaned, hinting that he had just came. Hoseok thrusted a few more times before he shot his load inside Yoongi.
He slowly pulled out, afterwards seeing Yoongi fall to the side of the bed.
"No sleeping cupcake, we need to wash up,"
Yoongi whined, not really wanting to move.
Hoseok sighed, "Come on, baby."
Still nothing.
So, Hoseok got tired and picked Yoongi up. He made his way to the bathroom, where he set Yoongi on the counter while he got the water ready.
"Seokieee, I wan' cuddles..." Yoongi said. He was so tired that his eyes were closed and he was swaying from side to side.
"After the bath, sweets." Hoseok said. He picked Yoongi back up and helped him into the bath, where he got in behind the older and sat down.
Yoongi sat down between Hoseoks legs, letting the youngers hands roam around his waist and stomach.
-
They got changed, Yoongi in a pair of boxers and one of Hoseoks shirts, and Hoseok in a pair of basketball shorts and a white tee.
"cuddles...?" Yoongi shyly said. Hoseok laughed, "Fine, you deserve it." So he wrapped his arms around Yoongis waist and pulled him closer.
Yoongi laid on top of his boyfriend, which wasn't really a problem for Hoseok since Yoongi was so small and light.
"Love you." Hoseok said, his hands rubbing Yoongis back, sometimes going to massage his sore ass, as well.
"Love you too..." Yoongi muffled.
-
"Hoseok you-"
"I know your butt hurts you've told me already,"
Yoongi pouted. Hoseok fucked the living shit outta him last night, he couldn't even stand properly.
"I can't go to work today because if you."
"Good. More time together."
Yoongi groaned, annoyed.
"I'm hungry." He stated,
"Then get something to eat."
the face Yoongi made cannot be put into words, but I can say that he was going to slap Hoseok in broad daylight.
"No. YOURE getting me food,"
Hoseok tilted his head, "No?"
Yoongi groaned for the nth time, slowly getting up.
Now Hoseok new why Yoongi was so annoyed, it was because he was teasing the older.
Anyways, Yoongis skinny knees buckled, but he caught himself before he fully, 100% fell. Hoseok laughed at him, kinda making him sad but whatever.
-
Yoongi was in too much pain, he couldn't walk, or try to, for the sake of food.
He only made it to the living room, tightly holding onto anything he could,
Hoseok was still in the bedroom, doing fit knows what, until he heard a loud BOOM! come from the living room.
He shot up and ran over, seeing his boyfriend on the floor, trying to get back up, but he kept on falling like a puppy with broken legs,
Hoseok walked closer and picked the older up, bridal style, soon to be surprised to see that he was crying.
"Does is really hurt that much?"
Yoongi nodded, resting his head against Hoseoks shoulder, occasionally sniffling.
"Sorry, I didn't know..." Hoseok said. He felt really, really, really, really, really, really, really bad.
He set Yoongi down on the counter, going to make his favorite, Waffles with chocolate, strawberry, and whipped cream.
Hoseok poured the batter into the machine, theirs was really old and slow so it took about 5 minutes for it to fully cook.
In the meantime, The younger went to check in on Yoongi, who's been silent the whole time.
Hoseok raised the others chin up, using his other hand to wipe his tears away,
"Want some aspirin..? I'll get you some..."
Yoongi nodded, his whole body, and not just his ass, were hurting, and in a lot of pain.
Hoseok got a glass of water and gave it to Yoongi along with the pill. Which he soon took with a gulp of water.
-after breakfast-
Yoongi was still in as much pain as before, the aspirin worked for about 30 minutes until it wore off, bringing the terrible pain back.
And Hoseok was still feeling as bad as ever, trying to help the Older in every way possible, now.
But Yoongi still hasn't said a word to him, so he was a bit worried...
.
Hoseok was carrying Yoongi to the bedroom, after the smaller agreed that he wanted to sleep.
He gently set him down onto the bed, tucking him in. He was about to leave until he felt something grab his shirt. He turned around and saw Yoongi trying to pull him in the covers with him.
Hoseok smiled and slid in, moving towards Yoongi. He reached around him and placed his large hands on Yoongis small and fluffy ass, massaging it.
The older squirmed for a bit, until he felt the good type of pain.
"m' never having sex again..." Yoongi mumbled, making Hoseok laugh.
"Alright, love. Anything for you."