𝖆𝖓𝖎𝖒𝖆𝖑𝖘

Min Yoongi
When everyone turns 2, they are assigned an animal that represents their souls. Some people got turtles, others, they got foxes, just regular animals.
Now it's not SUPER rare to have an overgrown animal, like a giant, but it was pretty uncommon.
When Yoongi turned 2, the gods gifted him with a tiny grey/black wolf. They shared the same birthday, and would grow up together. But, he still needed to name the tiny male wolf.
His name would be Asha.
By the time Yoongi was around 13 years old, Asha was almost the height of his room ceiling, therefore the wolf would have to move down the basement, where the roof was taller.
There were people in the world that just weren't happy with the animals they were given, so they'd abuse them, since the animals won't die until you do. But Yoongi, he was more than happy with his Asha. When he went out, Asha would have to follow him. And since the black-ish wolf was so protective over Yoongi, he would growl at anyone that would dare to speak to the human, at least until Yoongi told him that it's okay.
-
Jung Hoseok
Hoseok turned 2 on February 18th. Everyone was so excited to see what animal he was gifted with.
Everyone was shocked, to see a small hyena. Everyone was kinda disappointed since it looked like a runt, an undersized animal that barely had any chance. But Hoseok loved her.
When he grew older, he decided to name the hyena Nala.
When he was 13, Nala was about the size of the door, but she could still sleep with him on his bed, only if Hoseok slept on her.
Hoseok and Nala were like a match made in heaven, they both were energetic, happy, laughable, and bright.
....
𝖑𝖊𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖞 𝖇𝖊𝖌𝖎𝖓
....
"Asha i'm starving."
Yoongi was now 17 years old, and Asha was even taller than any regular building, so he had to stay in a handmade shelter that Yoongis dad build for him outside.
Yoongi barely left his side though, so the wolf was content.
Asha whined, also being a bit hungry as well, but food for him costed so much money, that Yoongis family had to buy farm land and raise cows and other mammals.
"Let's go to mcdonald's. Afterwards we'll go to the farm, okay boy?" Yoongi said. Asha nodded. So the boy smiled and climbed onto Ashas back and held on tightly.
"Let's go."
So, Asha ran off, "Be careful! you don't want to stomp on any houses or people! walk!" Yoongi screamed. Asha slew down, thankfully, and walked instead.
They finally made it to mcdonald's, where Asha was to big so Yoongi quickly went inside and got his food.
"Can i get a 8 count chicken nugget meal with Dr. Pepper."
"That'll be $3-AHHHHHH." The cashier screamed and was looking behind Yoongi, so Yoongi turned around out of curiosity and saw Asha trying to peak his nose in.
"Aish- ASHA! Out!" The wolf heard and moved back, impatiently waiting for his beloved owner and best friend to come back out.
"T-T-That's your-yours?" The cashier stuttered.
"Yeah, sorry he's kinda unaware of actually how big he is." Yoongi chuckled. Anyways he got his food and headed out, putting the bag into his mouth and using both hands to climb up Ashas fur.
"Okay, let's go to the farm so you can eat cows fucking alive."
-
"BAHAHAHAHA-"
Hoseok laughed along with Nala, they had just pulled a prank of his mother, who had the best and funniest reaction ever.
Even Nala was laughing.
Hoseok was 16 years old, and Nala was still about the height of a tall door, maybe around 8-10 ft tall.
Hoseok was surprised that Nalas bones didn't break from how fast she grew, but he left it alone.
"Cmon girl! let's go explore!"
He got jumped onto the saddle that he bought from
a store, but the saddle was meant for baby elephants but he adjusted it for her to make it more comfortable and smaller to fit her back.
The reins didn't go inside her mouth, instead, it went around her nose.
He clapped twice and she ran as fast as she could (pretty fcking fast) that he had so turn to holding onto her fur.
They ended up around the country side, until Nala spotted a humongous wolf.
"Holy- lets go check it out! the person must be very tall...."
Nala quickly ran over to the barn and Hoseok jumped off.
He entered the barn with Nala by his side, ready to attack any enemies.
"Who're you?!" He heard, he quickly turned around and saw a small, short boy walking towards them.
"uh-Hi...I'm Hoseok..."
"Okay...why're you here?"
"We just saw a huge wolf...so we came to check it out..." Hoseok explained.
"Oohhhh~ okay I get it."
Hoseok smiled, "What's your name?"
"Yoongi, Min Yoongi."
"Ahhhh~ nice to meet you!"
Yoongi smiled, "Wanna see Asha?"
Hoseoks jaw dropped, "You mean...Thats YOUR wolf?!"
"Yes? is there a problem?"
"No no! I just didn't think such a big wolf could have such a...small owner..."
Yoongi rolled his eyes, "Thanks."
"No no! i didn't mean it like that-"
"It's okay!"
They walked outside and saw Asha in a attacking position, growling.
"Sorry, he's a bit protective...Asha! stop! this is a friend!"
The said wolf immediately stopped and sat down.
"He's so...big..." Hoseok looked up, being only as tall as the wolf's paws.
"I know. He used to be such a small baby :( ."
"Ah, same with Nala, she was very very small, a little too small, but now she's huge." Hoseok motioned first Nala to come closer, since she was a bit intimidated from the size of Asha.
"Awww she's cute!" Yoongi said.
"Yeah...if you don't mind me asking...how old are you?"
"I'm 17."
"Ah, i'm 16."
"Alright, well, is Nala hungry? we have some cows..."
"No no! it's okay! we just ate!"
"Okay then, well i best be off." Yoongi said.
"Where does your wolf stay? he's so big!"
"Our backyard is really, really big, so my dad just handmade a shelter for him, it almost took a whole year because he kept growing."
Hoseok laughed, and when he laughed, Nala did too.
"Waaaah! she even laughs!"
Hoseok smiled at the olders statement, "Yeah, we're both known for laughing and pulling pranks."
"Damn, okay, well, i'll maybe see you another day!"
"Bye!"
Hoseok watched Yoongi climb up the black fur for a few minutes, then waved down. Asha started to run, creating a wave of dust towards Hoseok.
"Sorrryyy!" Hoseok heard.
He laughed and climbed onto his own animal, getting to his house in only a few minutes because Nala was running at full speed.
-
"He was fucking hot, Jesus. He has NO business being that hot." Yoongi said, laying down onto his wolfs long and thick fur.
Yoongi laughed at himself, "I'm such bottom material...lmao."
He sighed and got up, "Only for Hoseok though."
He got up and bid his goodbyes, it being time for sleep.
-
"Shiiii, Yoongi was so cute!~So small! He'd fit perfect on my-" He looks at his hyena, who's giving him a dirty look,
"Sorry, i know i'm a horny bastard no need to remind me."
Hoseok sighed and leaned back onto his bed, his grandfather had a custom made mattress and headboard made so Hoseok and Nala could fit.
Nala whined at her owner for being so dirty, poor girl :( .
"Sorry!~"
-
The next day, Yoongi didn't expect to see Hoseok at the barn again,
"Oh, Hi Hoseok."
"Hi! I don't mean to bother you but Nala really wanted to come back."
Yoongi smiled, "No problem, Asha was also excited."
Awkward silence
"Is uh...is Nala hungry?"
Hoseok turned the Hyena, who whined and placed her head down, "Yeah...she is."
"Well, let's go round up some cows, Asha is going to eat too."
"Are you sure? i don't want to-"
"It's fine! we get more cows everyday."
Hoseok sighed and just let the older lead the two animals over to the cows.
"Is Nala trained for eating?" Yoongi asked.
"Umm yeah i guess."
"Okay, Asha, 12, Nala, 4."
Hoseok and Nala both tilted their heads, "The fuck."
"Asha gets 12 cows, and Nala gets 4."
"Oohhhh okay."
Then, the two headed off, going to eat their given amount of cows.
Hoseok and Yoongi just went and sat on a pile of hay.
"So, what school do you go to?" Hoseok asked.
"Bangtan high, you?"
"Same! i cant believe i've never seen you there!"
"I don't stand out much, so it's not unusual."
"Well it is for me! how could i miss such a cutie like you?"
Yoongis cheeks flushed a baby pink. He's only had a crush on Hoseok for a day, and this already?
"I'm not cute..." Yoongi says in tiny.
"But you are in my eyes."
"Aish-stop! you're making me all flustered."
Hoseok chuckled, and when i mean chuckled, i meant the HOT way, the way that made Yoongis dick twitch.
"Hot." Yoongi mumbled, but Hoseok still heard.
"Mm, thanks."
"Aish- Stoooop!"
"How could I stop when someone like you it sitting next to me?"
Yoongi was a flustered boy, but, although Hoseok hasn't known him for long, he still wanted to kiss those pink lips.
Hoseok held the others chin with his thumb and index finger, making Yoongi look at him,
"You know i like you, Yoongi..."
"I-I..."
Hoseok leaned in, and Yoongi showed no signs of protest. Therefore a few seconds later, Yoongi felt Hoseoks lips on his. It took a few seconds to respond, but eventually the older did start kissing back, and that made Hoseok a happy boi.
Once out of breath, they pulled away.
"Wow..." Hoseok breathed out.
Yoongi whined, covering his face with his sweater paws.
"Don't be like that, i want to see your flustered face." Hoseok seductively said, and it made Yoongi even more shy.
"Hoseokkk stopp!~ we barely know each other!"
"Right. Let me take you on a date."
"A-a date?"
"Yeah, meet me at the forest gardens, you know where that is, right?"
Yoongi nodded,
"12:00pm."
Yoongi once again nodded.
Finally, the two animals finished eating, so now it was time for the two boys to go,
"I'll see you tomorrow, okay Yoongs?"
"O...Okay..."
Hoseok jumped onto Nala and winked, immediately turning her around and heading home.
"Wow...Asha did you see that?!! He kissed me!!! EEEK!" Yoongi jumped up and down.
He climbed onto the wolf who then started to walk home,
"God it was amazing!"
-
"Nala! i kissed him! ahh!  we're even going on a date tomorrow!"
Nala once again gave him a look,
"I know it's a bit early and sudden but he looked really cute~"
-next day—Yoongi-
"Mom help meee! i don't know what to wear!"
His mom chuckled, "What type of date is it?"
"I don't know :( ."
"Then, just wear your cute pink sweater and white jeans.
"Okay..."
-
"JUST PICK SOMETHING OUT DAMNIT."
"MOM YOURE STRESSING ME OUT."
Hoseok yelled, so he just pushed his mom out of his room and put on a black pair of jeans with a purple hoodie.
He looked at the time and saw that it was 11:45.
"Shit shit shit,"
He brushed Nalas fur and got her all pretty, his sister even put a purple bow on her right ear,
"Let's go,"
-
Finally, they made it. And they saw Asha and Yoongi waiting.
"sorry to keep you waiting!" Hoseok said.
"it's okay,'we just got here anyway."
"You look cute."
Yoongis cheeks turned a bright pink. He looked down due to his shyness.
"Cuteee~"
"Stop it! let's just go."
"Alright alright,"
Hoseok grabbed Yoongis hands and intertwined them.
"H-hey! what're you doing?"
"Taking you on a date, duh."
They entered the forest path. There was a small trail that goes in a large circle with a pond in the middle. It's very beautiful.
"So, when's your birthday?" Hoseok asked.
"March 9th, yours?"
"February 18th."
"Ahhh, okay. Ummm, why'd you take me out?"
Hoseok smiled, "Because I like you."
Yoongi once again became flustered, "W-what's your favorite food?"
"Ummm, Kimchi fried rice, what's yours?"
"I don't know, steak, i guess."
"Do you have any jobs?"
Yoongi shook his head, "no, it's hard to find one if you have such a large animal."
"That's true, i have a side job at Cold Stone, they just call me if they need help then pay."
"That's cool."
The two talked for hours, they felt like they knew everything about each other.
"Really?! that's so cool! and-AHHHAJSSJ." A turtle (with the long neck and can run pretty fast) started to chase Yoongi.
Yoongi jumped onto Hoseok, who thankfully caught him.
"Are you...are you crying?" Hoseok smiled.
"Shut up...i'm scared of turtles.."
"Oh, that must've been pretty scary, huh?" Hoseok felt Yoongi nod against his chest.
They shifted positions so now Yoongi was straddling Hoseok, legs wrapped around his waist, and Hoseoks hands under his thighs. (like a piggy back ride...but from the front).
Yoongi hugged him, still shaking a bit cause TURTLES ARE FUCKING TRAUMATIZING.
"You okay?" Hoseok asks.
"Mhm..."
"Well, any more fears I should know about?"
"umm, clowns, and i guess being left by my partner...abandonment, you?"
"I guess i'm scared of also being left by my partner and dying."
"Hm.."
"You're very light."
"Really?"
"Yeah, let's go eat something."
-
"Sorry about earlier, I was being so dramatic over a turtle."
They made it to a close cafe, one Hoseok really likes, "It's okay, it was cute."
"You think everything I do is cute."
"Because it is."
"Hmph."
"Let me take you on another date on saturday."
-Saturday-
"You took me to a...haunted house?"
"Yep! it's going to be fun!"
"If you say so.."
-inside-
"AHHHHH-"
"NO-AHHHHHH."
Yeah. it was full of Yoongis screams, plus tears.
They finally talk about with Yoongi clinging to Hoseoks arm..
"You're a cruel man Hoseok."
The said male winked, "I know."
Hoseok ended up buying Yoongi ice cream cause he started crying from all the memories of the clowns.
"Come over to my house tomorrow."
Yoongi quirked an eyebrow, "Ion know where you live, and if it's too small Asha will step on all the houses."
"It's near the country side. I'll write down the address."
"Okay..
-next day-
"Here it is, Asha."
He knocked on the door, soon a bubbly Hoseok opened it."
"Hi! Asha can stay in the backyard, there are a lot of tall trees so he has some shade."
"Okay."
-
"I like your room..." Yoongi says, looking around.
"Thanks- Nala!" The hyena was eating another one of Hoseoks shirts, making Yoongi burst out laughing.
"You think that's funny?" Hoseok then started to tickle the older, making him fall onto the bed. Hoseok held both of his wrists with one hand and the other was tickling him.
"I-can't-bre-eath!"
"Okay okay." Hoseok finally stopped. Now they were just staring into each others eyes.
Hoseoks eyes moved down to Yoongis lips...dying to feel them against his. He slowly moved lower, "Can i...?" Yoongi nodded. Then bam! their lips where clashed together. It was more of a heated make-out.
Yoongis arms wrapped around Hoseok. He opened his mouth so Hoseoks tongue could enter, yum. :)
Once out of air, they pulled away, a string of saliva attached to both of them but slowly disappeared in mid air.
"Will you...will you be my boyfriend?" Hoseok finally popped the question.
"Yeah..I will." They both smiled and shared another kiss.
"We be zooming through this relationship." Yoongi laughed.
"Hey, I kissed you before we were even in one, actually twice. So, I should be able to kiss you so much more now! yayayayayayaya."
...
"Is that a turtle figurine?"
"Yeah...?"
"Throw it away."
"Okay..."
"Nooo Hoseok dont i was kidding noo."
-
Ever since then, they've spent almost every day together, and Nala and Asha have been getting along well, too.
-about a year later—smut 😼-
Hoseok invited Yoongi over to spend the night, since his mom went away for a business trip.
They were cuddling on the couch, blankets wrapped around them.
Hoseok turned Yoongis face around, wanting to kiss him.
"Nooo Hobi :( ."
"Yess Yoonie."
Eventually Hoseok won, because a yoongi secretly wanted a kiss too. But he didn't know that this one would've been a heated one.
"Mmf-Hobi~" Yoongi whined.
"Hm?"
"What're you doing?.."
Hoseok removed the blankets and slowly pinned Yoongi down to the couch.
"Oh nothing~"
"Hoseokkk i know what you're doing."
Hoseok cheekily smiled, "Do you now?"
"Mhm. I do."
"So you wouldn't mind if i take this off?" Hoseok lifted Yoongis shirt just a bit.
"I wouldn't mind..." He shyly smiled. Hoseok also smiled and lifted Yoongis shirt up and over his head, so now Hoseok could see his pale white skin.
"So pretty..." Hoseok whispered, starting to lick and give Yoongi hickeys on his neck and chest.
"Mm..."
Hoseok slowly made his way back up to Yoongis mouth, kissing him gently.
Yoongi clipped his fingers under Hoseoks shirt, hoping he'd understand, which he did. So, they were now both shirtless.
"You're so beautiful, Yoongi."
Hoseok dug his hand into Yoongis pants and under his boxers, making the older gasp.
"Is this alright?" Hoseok asked.
"Y-yea..."
"Tell me if I should stop at any point, okay?"
"Okay..."
Then came off Yoongis pants and boxers, leaving him completely naked with his erect member.
Hoseok sat up, taking in the view of his already looking fucked out boyfriend.
"So pretty...god damn..."
The younger went back down and kissed Yoongi, one hand propping himself up and the other taking Yoongis dick into its grasp, making the older gasp in the kiss. Hoseok took advantage of that and slid his tongue in.
Then, he took off his own pants 😀.
He flipped Yoongi over and pushed (gently) his head down onto the pillows and his ass high in the air.
Hoseok propped his knee under Yoongi, moving it around, rubbing the olders dick.
"Ngh~!" Yoongi moaned, causing Hoseok to go faster.
"A-ah~! mmf!~ H-Hoseok! ngh! i-i want you~!"
"You sure baby?"
"Y-yes!"
Hoseok removed his knee and put three fingers to Yoongis mouth, "Suck."
Once his fingers were covered in saliva, he entered one into Yoongi.
"Ahh~!" the older moaned.
Soon, Hoseok adder another...and another, until he thought Yoongi was stretched out enough.
"I'm going to-"
"P..please...I want your dic-dick inside me..."
Hoseok was shocked at Yoongis dirty talk, but it made him even hornier.
"Alright.."
He slowly pushed the tip of his cock into Yoongis entrance, making the other and himself moan.
"M-move..." He heard.
Hoseok pulled back, the tip barely in, then slammed back into Yoongi, who loudly moaned. Hoseok kept thrusting, plus adding hickeys onto Yoongis ass and back.
"I-I'm close..." Yoongi said.
"I am...too...!"
A few minutes later, Yoongi came, and Hoseok shot his load into Yoongi.
Hoseok pulled his dick out. And Yoongi fell sideways, about to fall asleep.
"Don't fall asleep, babe. We need to take a shower and change the sheets." Hoseok said, picking Yoongi up and heading to the bathroom.
He set Yoongi on the counter, getting the water ready.
"Thank you..." Yoongi tiredly said.
"For?"
"Being here for me..."
"Thank you for also being here. I love you so much."
"I love you too..!"
Hoseok smiled and picked Yoongi back up, stepping into the hot shower.
"Ahhhh that feels good."
-next day- in bed-
"My asssssssss!" Yoongi yelled.
"What about it?!"
"It hurtssss."
Yoongi whined, trying to flip over onto his stomach. Hoseok laughed, "Come 'r." He grabbed the smallers waist and carefully pulled him on top of him.
"Hi."
Yoongi laughed, "Hi."
They pecked each other's lips, smiling. Everything was perfect.
Hoseok got up, carrying Yoongi by his butt, since the others legs were wrapped around his waist.
They brushed their teeth, whatever, ect.
"When's your mom coming home?" Yoongi then asked.
"Today, I suppose. She never really told me."
"Alright..."
They ate breakfast, ect. Now time to take the 2 animals to their breakfast.
"My thighs, ass, and back hurt. This is your fault Jung Hoseok." Yoongi sassed. They were sitting on the stack of hay again as the other 2 eat.
"How was I supposed to know it was going to hurt that bad, i'm not a bottom."
"Fuck you."
"More like-"
"No. Please, no."
Hoseok smirked at the olders reaction.
"Sowwwyyyy~" Hoseok laid down and laid his head onto Yoongis lap, the said male then started combing his fingers through his boyfriends red hair.
"I love you, Hoseokie."
I love you to, Yoonie."
NALA

"NALA

ASHA