𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖌𝖆𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖇𝖔𝖜

Every since he became pack leader....
Omegas have been treated as slaves and peasants.
It's been over 20 years since this has happened.
_______________________________

Yoongi woke up from his bed made out of cloth, he, nor any omega, had a proper bed. They all slept together in a tunnel like pipe, that went underground.
"Get up you useless omegas! we got work to do!" He heard the betas yell. Betas were more of regular workers than slaves, more rich.
They started whipping the poor omegas, waking them up with pain.
Then, the betas brand in the chains.
The chains went on the omegas wrists and ankles, to make sure they stay in line and didn't run away.
(like that one scene in Hercules when the gods were in chains).
It was finally Yoongis turn. They quickly chained his wrists and ankles, then those chains would connect to the person behind him.
Once all done, some betas went to the entrance and started dragging them out.
Some other betas kept their whips and made sure that they were walking fast enough.
All the omegas would look down, not daring to look into anyone's eyes.
Yoongi guessed he was slacking a bit, because a beta came and started yelling at him:
"Go faster!"
"Sorry..."
"Don't talk back to me! just do it!" With that, he whipped Yoongis bare back, making him flinch at the sting.
-
Hoseok woke up in his overly comfy bed. He was an alpha, more specifically the pack leaders son.
He got up and walked through the king hallway and to the kitchen, where his noona was making breakfast.
"Hi, Chuni." He said,
"Hi, you hungry?"
He smiled, "A bit, but i'm going to go to the store real quick, i need more ice cream,"
The girl rolled her eyes, "Fine. Be careful, the betas are taking the omegas out."
"Okay."
He's never actually seen the omegas be taken out before, he was excited to finally see.
He stepped out, quickly putting his shoes on. And walked closer to the tunnel.
What he saw wasn't what he though it would be..
He saw the omegas in chains, the females having a single cloth cover up their chests and one more piece covering up their privates. Same for the boys except they didn't have one for their chest.
He saw this one omega got yelled at and whipped.
He saw the boy flinch, but didn't protest against it.
"What the fuck..." He whispered to himself.
He quickly turned away and headed to the store, getting his ice cream."
-
Once at home, he went straight to his fathers office, wanting to talk to him.
"Father?" He said as he stepped in and closed the door.
"Yes, son?"
"Why...why don't you like omegas?..."
His father chuckled, "You see, Hoseok...Omegas are nothing but useless, all they do was whine, until I became pack leader, they're finally out to some use."
Hoseok processed this in his head, "Oh, i understand, thank you for explaining." He said as he walked out. But the truth was, he didn't understand at all. Not one bit. So he was going to pay the Omegas a little visit during their work.
The omegas worked in the fields, planting corn, and other crops. Plus they needed to care for the soil as well.
.
Hoseok got ready to go, finally making his way over to the fields. He snuck past the betas and into the many miles of corn.
He turned around, seeing an omega, the one from earlier, collecting corn in a basket.
He was underfed, too skinny. His thighs and knees were skinny and you could see his ribs.
"Excuse me..?" Hoseok said. He startled the smaller, making him drop the corn.
"Oh! sorry i didn't mean to startle you."
-
Yoongi stared at the alpha.
what the hell was an alpha doing here?
He could tell that he was well fed and well slept, while Yoongi barely got a piece of bread a day,
"A...An alpha..." Yoongi whispered, but the other still managed to hear it,
"Yeah, i'm an alpha. I'm the pack leaders son, Hoseok. Nice to meet you." Hoseok smiled, But the omega did nothing, except a few seconds later he bowed and said nothing, until,,,
"W-what are you doing here?!" Yoongi said,
"Am I not allowed here?"
Yoongi shook his head no.
The two were both startled when they heard a beta coming closer, "What's all that racket?!"
The beta came through the field, seeing Hoseok and Yoongi standing facing each other.
"Omega! what are you doing talking to the pack leaders son!?"
"I-I..."
"No excuses! 20 whippings!"
Yoongi sighed, "Yes, sir,"
The beta turned to Hoseok, attitude completely changing, "What brings you here, sir?"
"Uh- just visiting..."
"oh, you shouldn't come here, the place is full of disgusting omegas-" The beta glared at Yoongi, who lowered his head.
Hoseok didn't want him to get hurt...it would've been his fault after all,
"Actually- I was looking for a personal servant, and I want that omega." He pointed to Yoongi,
"Are you sure?! we have better-"
Hoseok glared at the beta, "Are you questioning my choice?"
"N-no, alpha. You can have him."
Hoseok smiled, "Great, come on, omega,"
Shocked, Yoongi slowly put the basket down and followed the alpha, all the way to a really big house.
"W-why did you..." Yoongi started,
"I didn't want you to get hurt because of me, that isn't right, So this was the only way I could think of."
He stared at Yoongi, just realizing that he was shaking. I mean, it was winter.
"Come on, let's go inside." Hoseok said.
They snuck through the kitchen, to the living room, then through the hall and into Hoseoks room.
"This is my room, it's a bit messy..."
"Woah..."
While Yoongi stood there, eyes moving from place to place around the room, Hoseok got a pair of sweatpants and one of his hoodies. (plus a pair of boxers).
"Here, change into these, you'll be warmer,"
Yoongi hesitated to take them, but he eventually did and slipped on the hoodie, which reached the end of his thighs. Hoseok turned around and Yoongi put on the boxers and sweatpants. And god was he in heaven. He was immediately warmer, he cuddled into the hoodie, shoving his face into the cloth.
Hoseok turned back around to see Yoongi smiling, and rubbing his face against the red hoodie.
"You look tired...you should get some rest."
Yoongi looked at him, "Why...why aren't you being mean?"
"Why would I be, you did nothing wrong,"
"B-but i'm an omega..."
"So?"
"We aren't supposed to be treated nicely,"
"Hm, well, i'll treat you just as nice as i treat others, okay?"
"O-okay..."
...
"Well you can go lay down...i'll get you something to eat."
-
Over the next few months, they got extremely close. And when Hoseoks father came around, the younger would have to act like he was bossing or yelling at Yoongi, but he always apologized right after and gave him some cuddles.
Yoongi really liked Hoseok, Like he had a crush on him, and little did he know that Hoseok felt the same way.
Anyways, today was the day when Hoseok was going to confess...
"It's going to be okay-holy shit it's not-wait, yes it is." He chanted to himself. He bought a bouquet of flowers and left them at the tree, then he went to get Yoongi.
"Come on Yoongi..."
"Where are we going?"
"That's a secret." Hoseok winked.
They walked to the tree...where Hoseok finally confessed.
"I really-no...I love you, Yoongi. I love you. I know our love is forbidden...but we can make this work! I know you're an omega and i'm an alpha...but I love you for it! I promise whenever i become head alpha i'll stop all this an make sure that Omegas are treated with the upmost respect because I learned that they deserve it...Anything for you! So please...will you become my boyfriend...?"
Yoongi felt tears rush down his cheeks. He was surprised to hear that Hoseok will stop all this when he became pack leader...and he locked how much respect Hoseok had for him,
"Yes! I love you to!" He threw himself onto the alpha, hugging him.
"Let's go before someone sees..."
-
"Hobi...i was wondering...how does becoming pack leader work?" Yoongi asked.
"Well...I could challenge him, or waits till he dies. But i'm going to challenge him so that it'll happen sooner, that's why i'm training so much."
"Oh...well don't overwork yourself, okay?"
Hoseok smiled, "Dont worry, I won't. It'll happen in a week from now. But I don't want you to come."
Yoongi tilted his head in confusion, "And why not?"
"Because there's going to be a lot of blood, And i don't want you to see me hurt. Plus if i loose i don't want you to see me die."
Yoongi turned around (they were sitting on the bed) to face Hoseok eye to eye.
"Promise me you won't die."
"I promise."
And so, Hoseok kept his promise. With just a few wounds, he defeated his father, who's body was thrown into a river.
"And as new Pack Leader. I demand that all omegas will be let go. And have rights of their own. They will be able to go outside without having to fear for their life's. And as for the betas, you guys will never touch an omega, understood?" The omegas that were there cheered, so happy that Hoseok has taken over,
"Leader..why is Yoongi up there?" An omega asked when the crowd calmed down.
"Yoongi is my lover. I met Yoongi in a corn field. Where my father was making them work for their lives. A beta saw us and was going to whip Yoongi for talking to an alpha. So, I told him Yoongi was going to be my new servant, and from there on we could only just fall in love. Yoongi is the reason why I tried my hardest to defeat my father. I'm sure you guys would to if your mates life was at steak. Anyways. From here on, I will supply Omegas with houses for them and their family's, Yoongi will come and give you necessities, such as clothes, I hope that you all live better lives. Thank you,"
Once again, the omegas cheered, and the betas could only smile. Who said that the betas weren't forced to hit the omegas? they were absolutely terrified of the old pack leader.
-
knock knock
A little omega girl opened the door, jumping up and down when she saw Yoongi,
"Granny! Yoongis here!" She cheered,
Yoongi saw a very old lady walk up to the door,
"Hello ma'am, im just here to drop off some clothes and toiletries." Yoongi said, handing the pack to the little girl.
Afterwards, the lady took both his hands into hers,
"May the moon goddess bless you and your mates hearts...Thanks to you..I can feel free again in over 20 years..."
Yoongi smiled, "It's all thanks to Hoseok, he's the one that trained his butt off for us. I couldn't ask for anyone better."
She smiled, giving Yoongi a hug, "Tell that Hoseok that he can have my cookies anytime he wants,"
Yoongi laughed, "Will do."
-
After a long day, the couple finally got to have some alone time.
"There was this old lady, she said that you can have her cookies anytime you want." Yoongi told Hoseok, who was sitting on the bed.
"Sweet, free cookies."
Yoongi smiled and walked over to Hoseok and sat on his lap, straddling him,
"Everyone was so thankful that you've done this for us. Thank you, leader. Thank you for not ignoring us but saving us instead."
Hoseok smiled, "Anything for you, my love. Id do it a thousand times all over again. I couldn't bare seeing innocent people live in a tunnel, get chained up, and be forced to work in a corn field. You all deserve everything."
Yoongi smiled, leaning in to kiss his boyfriend, who gently kissed back.
"I love you so, so much. Hoseok."
"And I love you, Yoongi."