The Escape

Narrator

They successfully made it to section 7, Y/n then heard something VERY familiar, it sounded like breathing and metal touching concrete. you guessed it, a griever. she put her finger on her lips telling them to be quit and they stood against the wall. "Is it a Griever" Chuck asks "yea" y/n says noticing his face changing to worry and panic "oh Chuck don't worry I wont let anything happen to you, Alright" she say's trying to comfort him "It's okay stay with me" Teresa says tying her hair up. "here" y/n hands the device to Teresa to hold, Thomas gives y/n a quick a peck "be safe okay" he says worried "you too" she says before looking at everyone else "alright lets GO" she roars and her fangs come out.  

They all sprinted towards the Griever, getting its attention and it roared in anger. they started pushing the Griever towards the edge with there spears. until Chuck screamed, and y/n heard. she turned around and saw a Griever right in front of them, she rand towards it and pushed it towards the edge and it fell. 

y/n turned towards them and said "you need to get to the doors, it will automatically open" and she runs off helping the other gladers fight the horrible creatures. when Chuck and Teresa got by the doors, it open just like what y/n had said but, they need a code, a 8 digit code. "there's supposed to be a code, an 8 digit code" Teresa yells. due to all the fighting y/n didn't here but Thomas did. '8 digit' he thought to himself but then realized that there was a pattern in the maze and there where 8 numbers, it's probably that. "y/n what's the pattern of the maze" Thomas yells "umm It-it was uh 715" she groans as the Griever jumps on her, but she fights it off "26483" she continues and Teresa rights in the digits "okay I think it worked" she says seeing a green light. the doors started to slowly close.  

"c'mon" Thomas says pulling y/n by the waist so she doesn't get squished by the doors, a Griever was right in front of them when the door shut right on top of it and it got squished "ew" they say in disgust and the circular door shut leaving them in total darkness, but not for long.

the door at the other end open and y/n and the Glades the survived the attack got out and looked around to see a grey hallway. y/n looked around before waking further as the others follow. Thomas quickly grabs a held of y/n's hand squeezing it. they walked for a few minutes and stopped in front of a door that read EXIT in bright green. y/n could smell something, it smelt horrible, it smelt like death. "seriously" Fry say's as y/n takes a deep breath before opening the grey door.

as soon as they go in side they saw people in white cotes with blood stains around them, they where dead. y/n's face goes pale on seeing this and Thomas noticed "hey It's okay I'm right here" he say's trying to comfort her, she just nods her head letting out a shaky breath. they all walked further in to the room seeing more dead doctors then computers and broken glass all over the grown. y/n and Thomas examined the place, they thought it looked familiar, y/n goes to a specific desk and looks at all the buttons. it felt like she's sat there ad spent most of her time there, "they've been watching us" Newt says looking at one of the computers that was showing the glade. y/n looks up from the desk to see Thomas examining that desk and she got a flashback where Thomas was wearing a white shirt and they where sitting on those computers and a women in a white jacket walking around. 

she slowly presses a button and a screen lights up beside her showing a women with white hair and she starts talking. "hello my name is doctor Ava Paige.....ect"

(A/N I'm to lazy to right it) after she said that a door opens and chuck say's "what do we do now"  "she said we were special" y/n say's looking at the door that just opened. As soon as they took a step a voice said "we can't leave". they stopped and turned around to see Gally, he had a gun in his hand.

Thomas immediately gets in front of y/n, not wanting her to get shot, but she stands her grown. "we cant leave, they wont let us"  Gally says shaking in anger. Thomas raises his hand in surrender and was about to say something but y/n cut him off. Gally already hated him and she didn't want Thomas to get hurt.  "Gally just put the gun down, we can go home now" y/n say's slowly walking towards him with her hands high in of for him to see that she had nothing in them. 

But Teresa grabs her arm, "he's been stung" she says noticing the black veins in his neck, y/n immediately stops knowing he has no control over himself. "we belong in the maze" Gally says raising the gun, y/n gets her spear ready to throw at him if he shoots them. "we all do" and a gun shot rang in the room, and y/n threw her spear at him. it went right through his chest and he fell to his knees gasping for air. "you okay" y/n asks Thomas "yeah, yeah I'm fine."

"Thomas" a quite and weak voice say's, he turns around to see Chuck, he had a red stain in his chest. He was shot. It took Thomas a few seconds to realised what happened and Chuck started falling but Thomas caught him. "No NO NO" he say's. Chuck was the only one that was nice to him on his first day, other then y/n, Alby and Newt. y/n sits beside Thomas looking down at Chucks lifeless body. 

Chuck takes something out of his pocket and gives it to Thomas. "give this to them" it was something he carved for his parents, he was planning on giving it to him after they escape the maze but now he cant. "no, no Chuck you will give it to them yourself" he would always talk to y/n when he felt sad or he didn't like something and she would always make it right, she was like a sister to him.  and to Thomas, he was his best friend "no no c'mon Chuck keep you're eyes open for me" she says as his eyes look up at the ceiling and she cant here a heart beat anymore. he was gone. if she had just threw the spear before he wouldn't of died. 'its all my fault' she thought to herself. 

soon dressed in black came in threw the doors with gun, telling the gladers to get in the helicopters. y/n slowly got up cleaning her tears with her dirty hands, but Thomas didn't leave. the people had to drag him out. there was sand all around them and in the distance y/n could see building. but they where crashed on top of each other. they where rushed into the helicopter and they took off. when they got high, they saw the glade they where trapped in for 3 years. Thomas soon fell into a deep sleep.

Do you watch the office. If you don't WATCH IT it's soooo FUNNY