Get Minho

Narrator

They told Teresa what she had to do, which was bring them some suits and come back. after Teresa brought them the suits they put it on and went over the plan one more time, they cant mess up this time, y/n wont let that happen. "okay, Thomas and I will go in with Teresa, Newt and Gally you'll meet us on the floor with the wires and hack in, you guys understand" y/n asks "yep" Gally say's "yes" Newt says "roger that boss" Thomas say's making y/n chuckle. "okay, and Brenda I want you to get one bus ready and wait for us in the parking lot" y/n continues "copy that" she say's "lastly Fry, you will go up and wait on (idk the name of that thing) ____ and wait for Brenda to give you the signal to pull them up" she say's and he nods in response "you know the signal right" y/n ask "yes" he response  "great, lets go" she say's putting on the mask and signals Teresa to start walking and Thomas follows.

they walked towards the building and when they got closer y/n started getting scared, 'what is she didn't take the chips out of our neck and the alarm goes off, its going to be all my fault if we die" she thought to herself, they entered the building and she saw 2 large wall thingy, she guessed that was the machine to detect the chip, she takes a deep breath and walks past, expecting an alarm to go off but nothing happens she sighs in relief. "you okay" Thomas whispers to her "y-yea, I'm fine" she say's looking around. they see Newt and Gally waiting by the doors and Teresa scans her thumb on it and it opens.

"okay I think I can get in from here" Gally say's taking off his mask and opens the wire thingy, and Newt takes off his mask and starts coughing "Newt" y/n concerned taking her mask off  "I'm fine-" he say's and starts coughing again "no you're not, you can go wait with Bren-" Thomas begins "I said I'M FINE" Newt yells and he sighs "I'm sorry" he say's again "I'm sorry Tommy" he repeats himself louder this time "Newt really go wait with Brenda" y/n say's putting a hand on his back "alright I'm in" Gally say's putting his mask on again "No, I want to get Minho first" he say's y/n sighs before putting her mask on and follows the others in the elevator.

the elevator door's open and a guard was standing right there, y/n lifts her gun and shoots him followed by to other guards. in the room there where so many doors with a computer in the middle. y/n was filled with excitement, she was going to find her best friend. she takes the key's from the guard that lay on the floor and starts opening them. he wasn't in the first one, not in the second one, he wants in the third door either. they stood in front of the last door and she quickly opens it but wasn't there either, instead of feeling sad, y/n felt angry at Teresa, she lied again.

She walked towards her and her eyes turns red "where is he" she asks "I-I don't know" she says looking terrified "what do you mean you don't know" y/n says to her and her fangs come out along with her claws, she looked like she was going to kill someone "y/n, calm down" Thomas says "umm hold on I can check" Teresa says typing on the computer "some one moved him to the top floor on the right side" she says looking at y/n "that's on the other side of the building" she continues

"I don't care your taking us to him" y/n says getting her gun and mask. "I'm coming with you" Thomas says putting his mask on "me too" newt say's "No Newt you have to wait with Gally for the serum" y/n say's "no we started this together, and we'll end it that way" Newt say's "fine" y/n say's knowing how stubborn he is "Oh and uh Greenie" Gally calls for Thomas "good luck" he say's and Thomas nods, they were surprised at how nice he was. they walked to an elevator and pressed the button so it would go up, but before the doors closed a hand stopped it.

It was Jenson, he was the last person they wanted to see, y/n's blood boiled seeing his rat face. he stands beside Teresa and presses the button "so I heard y/n's back" he say's looking around, that made them wonder how WICKED detected them, If Teresa blew this up for them y/n will slice her throat open........ with her teeth. "O-Oh really" she say's looking at him acting clueless "yea but we haven't found her........yet" he say's smirking "will you kill her" Teresa asks "even if I do kill her, you would'nt care, right?" he asks and Teresa nods, finally the doors open and they leave the elevator. on there way out, y/n pushed him which satisfied her anger...... a little, what would really satisfy her anger is if he was dead.

they walked towards where Minho was thinking Jenson hadn't noticed them but he did, he was getting all the guards ready and looked in the cameras to see where the Glader's were and ran  there along with the guards, "y/n stop, we know its you" a voice say's behind them and they can hear multiple footsteps,  they froze before turning around to see Jenson with his gun pointing at them and all the guards. 

they looked around to see that they were surrounded by guards, y/n had an idea, they wouldn't want one of there probably best scientist dead, she takes off her mask and throws it on the grown before grabbing Teresa by the neck and points her gun at her head, Teresa gasps in surprise, she knew that what she did was wrong and it made y/n angry but she didn't know that she was this angry that she would kill her. 

Jenson laughs "you're not going to shoot you're friend y/n, I know you" he say's "put the gun down or  I swear to god I'll shoot her" y/n say's pressing the gun on Teresa's head, he just stood there cause he knew damn well that y/n would not shoot her friend. Teresa looks to her right to see that there was a emergency lever which would close the door behind them and its bullet proof. Teresa put's all her strength on pushing y/n off her before pulling the lever and the door closes.  Thomas and Newt also take off there masks cause WICKED already knows there in the building, they start walking straight hopping Minho was in one of the rooms.

Cookies or brownies???
I like cookies.
Please Vote