The Facility

Narrator
(y/n Flashback)
y/n was at the WICKED facility, she was doing something very, VERY bad, she could loose her job or even worse, die. "alright I sent it to you" she say's into the walkie talkie "Good work y/n, we'll be waiting for you at the front doors"  Mary response, "alright I'm on my way" y/n say's closing the laptop and turning around, and froze. Jenson was standing in front of her, 'how long was he standing there for' she thought to herself. "on you're way to where" he asks, "uh um, I-I, well T-Thomas actually t-told me to meet him, at his room" she lies , just then Mary talks into the Walkie Talkie "y/n, are you coming, you need to hurry" Jenson looks at the walkie talkie "that doesn't sound like Thomas"  she knew she was screwed. "get her" he say's into his ear piece.

y/n takes her Laptop and slaps him in the face. while the soldiers run towards the room she was in. when she got out of the room she saw soldiers coming her way, she sprints towards them and wraps her legs around there neck and flips them over. she takes her laptop and hits one of them right in the neck and the other one in the nose. she looks at the broken laptop and throws it on the grown, "y/n" she hears her name, It was Thomas "Thomas, oh god" she sprints towards him and hugs him tightly "what's wrong" he asks "I-I-I did it" "wha-" she cuts him off "I know you told me not to, but I-I j-just couldn't watch my friends die" then the guards behind her grab her arms pulling her away from Thomas, "hey let me go!" she say's elbowing one of them in the nose, Thomas wanted to help but how, It's WICKED "I'm sorry Thomas" Eva say's coming from behind him and touching his shoulder. y/n screams as they inject something in her neck causing her to faint. "no, NO NO Y/N WAKE UP Y/N......." Thomas yells.

(Flashback end)

Narrator

"y/n, y/n!" Thomas yells, they landed but the people in the helicopter said that they need to hurry, there was so much noises, shooting guns, screeches, screams and the helicopter. she finally opens her eyes and "c'mon we got to go" he says pulling her up and she follows them inside the facility. they looked around the place, people where running around with guns. suddenly a few of  the men came up to them and dragged them to a door "hey get you're hands off her" Thomas yells seeing one of the soldiers grabbed y/n, they where thrown in the room and they locked it. 

"hey let us out" y/n says banging on the door and the lights suddenly open. she stopped banging on the metal door and turned around to see.......food? looking at the delicious food made her realised that she was hungry (Lmao, I'm always hungry) "dibs on the rise" Fry says running towards the food and the others follow. out of joy they have a food fight while, eating.

they where done eating and now they where just sitting around the room talking, y/n and Teresa where getting to know each other while Thomas, Minho and newt where sitting and Winston was with fry. "you know, I didn't get a chance to tell you in the maze but, that night I had a flashback where we where getting ready for a party or something and you where so nervous cause it was you're first date with Thomas" she smiles "well, do you remember how it went" y/n asks smiling "how can I forget, you talked about it for 2 whole days-" then the door opened leaving everyone in the room silent.

there was a man with grey hair and sweater standing there. the man looked so familiar to y/n but she couldn't remember when she last saw him. "hello, my name is Jenson" he introduces himself "and this is a safe place away from WICKED, they wont find you here" he lies but the gladers don't know that. "now can you please follow me" he asks and the gladers follow and ask questions about the place and he answers them, when they stopped in front of a grey door, "but first lets do something about that smell" Jenson says and they where escorted to the shower room, Teresa and y/n went to a different room then the boys. 

after they took a shower, the gladers where escorted to a room where there where so many doctors. they where given needles but, when y/n was done a solder came up to her and said "Jenson would like to speak with you" she slowly gets up and Thomas looks at her then the guard, she gives him a reassuring smile before following the guard.

the guard opened the door for her and she walks in to the empty room with 2 chairs and a table in the middle. she sits down and waits for Jenson to arrive. she sat there thinking of why he would want to meet her and not the others, her thoughts where interrupted by Jenson opening the door "y/n thank you for meeting me here" he says sitting in front of her. she didn't say anything "I just wanted to have a little chat in private away from the others"  she nods her head "I wont take up to much of your time, what do you remember about WICKED" he asks, y/n scrunches up her face in confusion as to why he wants to know this, he noticed and said "we're just having a simple conversation, I just want to understand" "understand what" he pauses before talking again "who's side are you on."  

Favourite colour
Mines Blue