Marcus

Narrator

"Oh god, Brenda" y/n say's looking at the Bite "yeah I know I know" she say's wrapping it with a cloth she found in her bag. "we need to find the other's" she say's getting up and they started walking towards a party "um why would they be here" y/n asks "Jorge would've gone here, we need to find Marcus" she say's walking towards the entrance of the party but was stopped by a blonde women "what brings you here" she asks Thomas, she puts her hand on his shoulder, she was Cleary flirting with him

"we're looking for Marcus" he say's taking her had off his shoulder clearly uncomfortable. she smirks before putting it up again. now that, got y/n angry. before the girl could put her dirty hands on Thomas again y/n grabbed her wrist tightly her eyes turning red "now luv, I would really appreciate if you would stop flirting with my boyfriend" she say's knowing she was going to leave a bruise on her wrist. the girl start's moving her hands around trying to get free. y/n let go seeing a blond man come "so what's going on here" he asks "we're looking for Marcus" y/n reply's  "he... does not live her anymore but, he might be in there" he reply's. y/n starts going in but he stops her "you have to drink this first" he say's holding up a green liquid. 

y/n takes it and takes a sip followed by Brenda and Thomas "enjoy" he say's letting them in with a devilish smirk. It was so loud and crowded in there and the drink made them feel dizzy, "let's split up" Brenda suggested. they split up trying to look for the rest of the group. after a few minutes, a man came up to y/n and wrapped his hand's around her waist  "what's a beautiful little girl like doing here all alone" he say's with a smirk, he was drunk. "I'm not alone" she managed to say "oh well I don't see anyone here with you" he say's "let me go" she whisper's "let me finish with you first" the man say's leading her to a room "no, stop please-" she say's, she felt so dizzy so it was hard to concentrate. 

She then heard her name being called but everything was s loud so she couldn't here where it came from. she looks back and forth trying to see who it was, but she did see someone trying to catch up to her. she kicks the man in the...... he groans "oh you're going to regret that" he say's in anger, before elbowing her in the head. He rushes into a room before locking it and the door started shaking rapidly, "open the door you shank" she heard from the other side, her eyes started feeling heavy and the man started taking her belt off. 

before the man could pull her pants down, the door opened and someone started punching the drunk guy in the face. by then y/n's eyes closed but she could still here a little "alright Minho that's in of" a British voice said. That was Newt, y/n thought.  she then felt someone lift her up bridal style "Everything is going to be okay Y/n/n, get the bandages ready" was the last thing she heard Minho say. they found Thomas and Brenda too and them up, Thomas was also asleep but Brenda was awake.

Thomas was the first one to wake up, "look who's finally awake" Newt say's beside him, Thomas looks around and spots y/n sleeping on Minho's lap. she had a bandage on her head with a blood stain on it. Thomas walks towards her and sits down putting her legs on his lap, "what happen to her" he asks Minho "some Shank tried to....you know" Minho say's not wanting to say the word, Thomas knew what he was talking about "but he didn't right" he asks concerned "no I was there on time" Minho say's "okay good" Thomas smiles and y/n began to stir and she woke up. "hey, how do you feel" Minho asks "like hell" she say's getting up and touching her head. "hey" Thomas say's "oh hey" she say's sitting properly before hugging him tightly. 

"who's that" y/n asks pointing to the man that was getting beaten up by Jorge "that's Marcus, we're trying to know more about the right arm but he wont say anything" Minho answers. she recognized him, it was the guy that gave her the drink "I think I can try to get him to talk" y/n say's getting up and walking towards the man tied up to the chair. "he's al yours" Jorge say's stepping away. 

"okay, now tell us what you know about the right arm or" y/n say's waving her hands in front of his face NOT showing the claws "I will scratch you're eyes out..... with my nails" she finishes, the man laughs "oh you're not going to do shit, little girl" he say's as y/n smirks "alright, but I warned you" she say's taking her claws out and digging it in his skin right above his eyes. he screams in pain "alright alright I'll tell you!" he yells and y/n stops "who's the little girl now" she say's in a baby voice before sitting beside Thomas and Minho.

the man tells them how to get to the right arm "but it would take day's to get there on foot" he finishes, Jorge smirks before talking "where's Bertha"  Marcus's eye's widen "not Bertha" he say's. y/n takes her claws out again "okay, It's in the......." he explains. Turns out Bertha was a car. Thomas Minho y/n Brenda and Teresa sat in the back and Newt sat in the front. 

Please vote 

What's your favourite animal???

I like Bunnies there so CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!