Thunderstorm

Narrator

"You've been kind of quite what's wrong" Thomas asks "It's just Teresa, she wants to go back to WICKED" "what why" Thomas asks looking at Teresa then back at y/n "she said she got her memories back, I don't trust her" y/n finishes "alright you guys want to call it a night" Minho asks, they've had a long night, they agreed and just sat around a circle.

"I miss the glade" Fry say's "yea, we didn't have to worry about Cranks and stuff" Thomas say's. everyone around the circle where talking and laughing except for y/n "you're awfully quite, what's up" Minho asks "nothing" y/n say's "you're never quite" he continues trying to get his friend to talk, y/n sighs before talking.

"its just, will we find the right arm, everyone trusts me to find the right arm, but what if its not a real thing, I-I just don't want disappoint anyone" she say's tears threatening to spill "um it's okay really y/n, you're the one who got us out the maze, and you saved us from WICKED right now, and you stayed back there and held the door so the Cranks wont get us, then you came" Minho finishes "you don't have to worry about anything y/n " Minho say's comforting his friend "thanks Minho" she say's he smiles back and Newt puts out the fire and everyone falls asleep, y/n was cuddled up with Thomas and the others where sleeping on there back packs.

few minutes later

there was a loud sound that woke y/n up, she looked at the direction to see that there was going to be a big storm coming, she woke them all up in a hurry and the storm got closer and closer as every second past by. "I see lights over there" Thomas say's "c'mon lets go" she yells over the sound of thunder. right before she could go in, a thunder struck her and she fell unconscious.

'no no no no' Thomas thought to himself running up to her and picking her up bridal style and rushing into the little shelter they found . he places her down, and starts to panic, she's not waking up "c'mon y/n please wake up" Thomas say's cupping her cheeks Minho turns on his flash light and shines it at her face, she groans as she opens her eyes. they all sigh in relief "oh god y/n are you okay" Thomas asks "I will if you guys stop shining light in my face" she say's "sorry" Minho says moving the flash light away from her. she gets up, what is this place she thought to herself.  "do you guys smell that" Teresa say's

suddenly Teresa gasps and moves back then there was a sound of chains moving then a screech, y/n immediately gets in front of her and her eyes turn red. It was a Crank chained u to a wall.  there where so many tied to the walls "stay in the middle guys" she says as her fangs come out. the cranks where screeching and where desperately trying to get to them. then the door at the front opened and there was a shadow of a girl with short hair, she slowly walked towards them and y/n got in front of the group incase she was armed, and Thomas started pulling her back.

the girl was standing right in front of them and said "you guys look like shit" with a smirk 'you don't look any better' y/n thought to herself "follow me" she says walking away but the others don't follow so she stops "or do you want to stay in here with them" she asks and y/n starts following her. "how did you catch them" y/n asks "catch, no we just take precautions before it's to late" she say's "waits so those are you're friends, you just tied them  up" Teresa asks "you guys aren't from around here are you" the girl asks as they walked further and people started at them especially this one fat guy he kept on starring at y/n and Thomas noticed. he puts her hands around her waist starring at the man and he glares at Thomas too  "where are you taking us" y/n asks "Jorge wants to meet you" she says not turning back. "who's Jorge" y/n asks, "You'll see" she say's with a smirk.

they started climbing the stairs and when Minho started climbing he was stopped by some old fat dude "so we're bringing in strangers too" he say's not letting Minho go u the stairs, y/n looks at the man and her eyes turn red "Jorge wants to meet them" the girl say's and the man moves to the side letting Minho walk past. The girl opens the door "there here" she says sitting down on a couch.

there was a man standing there looking out the window, he turns around "I have 3 questions, who are, where did you come from, and how can I prophet" "That's our business" Minho says, the man smirks and looks at his men and they started walking closer to the group but, y/n speaks up " we're looking for the right arm" and the man looks at his men again telling them its okay and he starts laughing.

"the right arm," he say's bringing the glass of water close to his face "you mean ghosts" he takes a sip of the water. y/n turns her head in confusion and the girl stands up and takes a little device and starts walking towards the group, and the men hold them down. "y/n" Thomas yells seeing one guard grabbing her shoulder and pushing her down "HEY DONT TOUCH HER" he say's, Brenda takes the device and puts it on y/n's neck "Hey get off me" she say's her eyes turning red "almost done you big baby" she say's taking it away and the guards let go of them.

"you were right" she say's bringing it to the man, he examines the device before putting away and looking up at the Glader's "you're from WICKED, that means you're very, Valuable" he say's as his men start circling around them.

Please vote
Do you like coffee or tea??
I like coffee