authors PSA

hey everyone, it's Theo here. a lot of people have been asking for an update from this story so i've decided on something. i've reread everything that i've written and i'm going to start a second draft on My Morning Star. what this means is i won't be updating on this story but i'll be starting a new one with the same premise. i've roughly written a new synopsis-

Eighteen years have passed since Lucifer left his love standing alone on his balcony. Wren Morningstar is a sixteen year old girl living in Los Angeles with her mother, Chloe, her brother, Lucian, and her father, Lucifer. Despite being the daughter of the Devil himself, Wren knows nothing of her angelic heritage, and much less her father's true nature. When she was born her parents had decided to shield her from the truth until she was old enough to comprehend it, to help her feel normal, but also to protect her. But as the years passed she still was not revealed to the world of celestials surrounding her. Lucifer doesn't filter himself, however, so Wren had grown up thinking the only logical explanation, her father had a rough childhood and uses bizarre metaphors to deal with it. Despite thinking this, she doesn't love Lucifer any less. Her cousin, Charlie, who is also her best friend, knows everything. Every month he and his father Amenadiel disappear for days to go somewhere unknown to Wren. She doesn't bother pressing her curiosity too far, however, as she respects her uncle and cousins privacy.
However, all secrets are revealed at some point.
Wren overhears a conversation between her uncle and father and soon her entire perception of the world and her family shifts drastically.

okay! so- keep an eye out for this new story, as it'll be coming your way soon. i'll leave this version up but i will not be updating it from here on out. have a wonderful day to all of you guys!