Prologue: Finding Pride part 1

Isane P.o.V:

It was the middle of the night and I just made it home.. It was another long day at work, treating the other Squad members' injuries, prepping medicine. But that is just how my life works as the Lieutenant of Squad 4.. As I was prepping my dinner for today I could here the sound of the heavy rain outside of my house. A flash of light appeared for a split second before the sound of thunder fills the air. Dang I knew it was going to be raining but I-

*Knock knock knock knock knock*

All my thoughts were interrupted as, I look over to the front door. I was confused and surprised by this... Why the heck would anyone be outside in a middle of the storm? I make my way towards the front door... as I did I called out:

"Hang on give me a moment.." 

But I wasn't ready when I slid open the door and I was greeted to, a small white haired baby who was crying and reaching out for someone from his little basket. My eyes widened and I panicked.

"Oh my god!" I exclaimed as I quickly picked up the infant from his basket. I couldn't believe this was happening to me!!. "It's alright little one!" I try calming the little one, who kept on crying. He must be freezing and terrified from the rain and thunder. I put down his basket nearby the fireplace to help him warm up a bit and then had to think fast. Okay think the baby is crying a lot because he.. and he's cold.. he must be hungry..... Warm milk! I had some milk inside the cooler I got in the last time I went to the world of the living. 

I look over to the little baby: "Hang on let me get you some warm milk!" *I immediately run over to the cooler to grab the warm milk.

(Timeskip):

I let out a sigh of relief after the infant was fed.. I guess the warm milk really did the trick because he calmed down immediately. Now that he's full I can now try think now... Where did he come from? Who was his parents? Did someone in the Soul Society had a child? If so then why would leave him here with me?

I then see the little one reaching out to me letting out some adorable baby babble. I pick up the little baby close to me and before you knew it.. he moved in  and then fell asleep cuddling close to me....... It was so precious.... I had to force myself to not squeal.

I look over to the basket to see if there was any notes or at least some kind of name plate on the basket to at least tell me the child's name...... I.. I couldn't find any... That means either his parent's had forgotten to leave the message... or.. they had planned to abandon him.. But still why not leave him in the Rukongai district? There are plenty of families that aren't blood related there.. so why here with me?

Agh, so many questions!!! I let out a sigh before looking over to the white haired infant in my arms... He was sleeping so happily cuddle close to me as he slept... I couldn't help but smile...a bit he looked so happy... I guess he made me feel a bit happy despite making me a very nervous... Maybe tomorrow I will go ask Captain Unohana tomorrow to see if she can advice on how to take care of a child.

I walk over to the infant's baby basket and tuck him in for the night

3rd P.o.V:

"Good night little one." *walk off to her sleeping mat and tucks in for the night*