Prologue

The Fourth Great Ninja War had finally ended and a certain blonde was waiting in the Hokage's office, wondering what Tsunade had called for. Naruto stared at his arm with remorse. How can I eat ramen in this state? I wonder if Tsunade Baa chan use medical ninjutsu to heal it.. Naruto pondered.
His thoughts were interrupted when Tsunade noticed he was there and told him there was big news. " Naruto Uzumaki, you have been selected to become the Seventh Hokage, although it will not be easy-" "NANI!?" Naruto yelled, cutting of Tsunade's speech, saying the knuckle headed ninja was excited is an understatement.
Tsunade smiled and recalled a young Naruto's dream.
"One day, I'm going to become Hokage. That is my dream!" He yelled.

"Naruto, you have worked very hard to get this far, and I could not see a better candidate for Hokage!" Tsunade said.
Naruto blushed a bright red hue, " Thank you Tsunade-sama."
Naruto existed the office and started to walk home, only to be stopped by Sakura. "Naruto, come over to the hospital as soon as you can, we have been able to make you a new arm from the First Hokage's cells!" The pink haired kunoichi exclaimed.
" Thank you! I can finally eat ramen -tte bayo! I'll be there later, but first I have something important to do!" The blonde said as he continued to walk towards his house.
He was drowning in thoughts as he opened his door, only to be toppled the second after.
"Dad!"

To be continued in the First chapter, Naruto and Boruto