1:0

( I did draw what is at the top, that is my Oc. Or at least later in the story. This is pretty much the prologue- I guess. I do hope you enjoy the drawing if you would like you can follow me on DeviantArt, my name on there is NoizPheonix, Enjoy!)

Noiz's Point of view

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Commander Iverson (I don't know if I spelled that right and this is after they all failed the simulation-) said "Roll out donkeys!!" We got out of the simulation pod and lined up next to each other. Commander Iverson then asked "Can anyone point out what mistakes these so called 'Cadets' made in the simulator?" A guy raised his hand and said "The Engineer puked in the main gear box!" Commander then said "Yes, as everyone should know vomit is NOT an approved lubricate for an engine system, What else?!" Hunk jumped a little but Noiz put his hand on his shoulder in a comforting way. Then a girl started to speak then said "The com Spec. Removed his Safety Harness." Another girl jumped in after she finished "The pilot crashed!" Commander Iverson started to speak again "Correct, and worse of all, they were arguing with each-other! If you're gonna do this bad individually then at least learn how to work as a team!" He then continued, and the albino knew this was bad. He was going to make Pidge upset again. "The Galaxy Garrison exists to turn young cadets like you into the next generation of elite asteroid explorers."

     "But these same mental mistakes are exactly same that costed the lives of the men on the Kerberos Mission!" Iverson said. "That's not true sir!" Pidge raised his voice, Noiz was kind of shocked but also happy that she was standing up for herself. "What did you say!?" Iverson yelled facing towards Pidge, Lance then covered up Pidge's mouth and said "Sorry Sir, I think he hit his head when he fell out of his chair!" Iverson started to walk up to Lance and started to Speak "I hope I don't need to remind you that the only reason that you're here is that the best pilot in your class had a disciplinary issue and flunked out, DON'T follow in his steps!" He said while glaring at Lance, Noiz was scared on what else he would say to Lance and Pidge. "NEXT!" He yelled, Lance looked sad but Noiz knew that he wasn't going to give up and he would still keep going.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Later on Iverson yelled while walking down the halls "Lights out in 5, everyone back to their dorms now!" Lance and Hunk were sneaking, Hunk then whispered "We shouldn't be doing this," Lance then said back in a low voice "You heard Commander Iverson, we need to bond as a team. We're gonna grab Pidge and Noiz, hit the town, loosen up, meet some nice girls-" Hunk interrupted Lance and said "Okay I'm just- I'm just saying that this right now on the record , this is a bad idea." Lance ignored his complaint and started running down the hall and whispered "For someone in a space exploration program you don't have much of a sense of adventure." He whispered to Hunk while he ducked down at the window to make sure nobody sees him. Hunk then whispered back answering him "All your little adventures ends up with me in the principals office." They both got down and crawled underneath the window's view Hunk then sighed "Awe man..."

  Lance and Hunk had to hide in trash cans to make sure they don't get spotted by the guard that went by them. They both peaked, Lance then jumped out. Hunk then was having some difficulties, he fell out then stood back up and said "I'm fine." They started to head to Pidge's room but saw Noiz knock on Pidge's room, Noiz didn't notice Hunk and Lance. Hunk and Lance hid behind a corner right next to Pidge's room. Pidge walked out and asked "Ready?" "Yes" Noiz said while nodding his head. They both looked around, Pidge shut her door and they both headed for the roof.

  Pidge took out all of his devices and started to listen, Noiz looked at the device and started to write the numbers down in his sketchbook so he could keep some notes and find out what they mean and what they are. Lance then went to Pidge's right and asked "You come up here to rock out?" Pidge freaked out, Noiz was startled he let out a squeak. Pidge then said "No uh, we just came up her to look at the stars.." Lance then asked "Man, where did you get this stuff? It doesn't look like Garrison tech." Noiz was calming himself down from Lance scaring him earlier, Hunk looked a little concerned and hugged Noiz. Noiz was calmed by Hunks warmth, which made him nuzzle into Hunk. Hunk blushed a bit then went to touch Pidge's tech. Pidge then said "Me and Noiz built it." "You guys built all this?" Hunk questioned while he went to touch Pidge's tech but Pidge slapped it away. "Stop it." Pidge said to Hunk. Pidge then continued "With this I can scan all the way to the end of the Solar System." "That right?" Lance asked, "All the way to Kerberos?" Pidge got upset, the albino then went next to her and hugged her. "You go ballistic every-time the instructors bring it up, what's your deal?" Lance asked. Hunk then started to mess with Pidge's stuff again. "Second warning Hunk!" Pidge warned, Hunk groaned. "Look Pidge, if we're going to bond as a team then we can't have any secrets." Lance stated. Pidge then said "Fine, the world as you know it is about to change, the Kerberos mission wasn't lost because of some malfunction or crew mistake. STOP TOUCHING MY EQUIPMENT!" Pidge said to Hunk, since he was trying to touch Pidge's stuff again. Hunk rolled over as if he was playing dead. "So I've been scanning the system-" Noiz interrupted Pidge and said "Alien Radio Chatter!" Noiz said excited and started to smile.

  "Woah woah woah, what?" Hunk questioned Pidge and Noiz. "Aliens?" He asked, "Okay so you're both insane, got it." Lance said, "I'm serious, they keep repeating one word, Voltron." Pidge said. Noiz looked a little hurt at Lance saying that, but he didn't say anything and handed Pidge the notepad with Pidge's drawing on it from the drawing contest they both had. "And it is going crazier than I have EVER heard it." Pidge then finished. "How crazy?" Lance asked but he was cut off by the alarms and the announcements saying "Attention students, this is not a drill, we are on lock-down. Security situation Two- Oh Niner (Or something like that) Students are to remain in their dorms until further notice!" Commander Iverson yelled. "What's going on?" Hunk asked then looked up, he pointed at something and said "Is that a meteor?" Pidge then grabbed her binoculars and looked to see what it was she said "It's a ship!" "Holy Crow, I can't believe what I'm seeing! That's not one of ours!" Lance said. "No, it's one of theirs." Pidge then said. Hunk then was freaked out and said "So there really are aliens out there?" 

  The ship crashed not that far away, Noiz wanted to explore but I didn't have a distraction so the albino went to the edge of the cliff and saw the 'meteor', he stared in amazement "Woooaaahhh.." Lance, Hunk, and Pidge walked up next to Noiz and saw were the ship crashed. Noiz then asked Pidge "How do we get down, we need a closer look and I want to investigate?" Pidge's eyes widened and asked "You actually want to go down there?" Noiz practically had stars in his eyes and started to nod and was like "Yes!" Pidge, Lance, and Hunk looked at each other then back at Noiz and shrugged. Pidge then hacked into the camera system and went to see what was happening. They were complaining of that  they wouldn't be able to get in then Hunk said "Oh nooo, I guess there is nothing else to do but head baaaacck." Pidge's computer (Of some sort) started to go off. Pidge then said "Wait, they set up a camera in there and I grabbed it's feed."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ummmm, Imma stop right here and do another one later, not right now though, Bye hope you enjoyed!!!!! You can request different pictures and I can try and draw it but until then I may not post another chapter, and I am sorry if it is delayed or really late I try my best, have a good rest of you day or night!!!