2:0

HI, It's me, your local dude, here to inform you that, I have NO IDEA what I am doing and I hope you enjoy. The picture is also not mine I just found it on google and I really liked it, Keith is an angry baby. You can request drawings and I can try and draw them and I do hope you enjoy my horrible writing. There is also a new OC in here he is British and his family had adopted Noiz and then they went to the Garrison together and I will try and draw him for the next chapter and Oscar is one of my brother's OC's but he wanted me to put him in this story and I hope you can bare with me here.

  Pidge then said "Wait, they set up a camera in there and I grabbed it's feed."

  ^ 

Before in chapter 1:0

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now in chapter 2:0

Then a voice called out "Hey what are you doing!?" The man had a scar on his face, he had a white tuff at the tip of his black hair. The man seemed pretty ripped. Noiz was trying to recognize the man but failed and was trying to remember, the man looked like one of his friends, Takashi Shirogane he is also known as Shiro. Then one of the people in the weird looking outfit said "Calm down Shiro, we just have to keep you quarantined until we run some tests on you-" Noiz wasn't expecting the man to actually be Shiro as in his best friend, the albino wanted to cry out of joy but his friends were there and didn't want to make him worried so he just continued  listening to Shiro speak "You have to listen to me! Agh, they destroyed worlds. Ugh, aliens are coming! Aghh.." Then Lance says "That's Shiro, the paladin on the Kerberos mission, that guys my hero." Noiz was about to say something but Hunk then said "Guess he's not dead in space after all." Noiz was kind of relieved that he was alive but he was also thinking of what Pidge would think, he was thinking Pidge was going to ask him about his brother and dad if they went with him back to Earth or something, and as if on cue Pidge asks "Where's the rest of the crew?.." One of the people that were suppose to do some tests on him then asked "Do you know how long you've been gone?" Shiro then said "I don't know, months, years, look there's no time, aliens are coming here for a weapon. They're probably on their way. they'll destroy us, we have to find Voltron!" Pidge and Noiz's eyes widen at the word 'Voltron' Pidge then said "Voltron!" One of the people in the lab or tent then said "Sir, take a look at this. It appears his arm was replaced with a cyborg prosthetic." Then the man said "Put him under until we know what that thing can do." Shiro then stared to say "No no no, don't put me under, no! There's no time!"

  Pidge then said "They didn't ask about the rest of the crew.." Noiz looked over at Pidge and felt sadness built up inside of him, he was also thinking of Shiro. Shiro had a cyborg arm and Noiz was curious to on how much he had been threw, he wanted to help his friends not let them get hurt. Shiro and Pidge were like Noiz's closest friends, the albino had no idea what they have been threw. Lance then said "That guy is a legend and they're not even going to listen to him?" Pidge then said "We have to get him out." Noiz looked at Pidge and nodded. Hunk then started to stand up and talk "I hate to be the voice of reason here, always, but weren't we just watching here on 'T.V.' because there was no way to get past the guards?" Lance then said "That was before we were properly motivated, we just gotta think. Could we tunnel in?" Pidge then said "Maybe we could steal some hazmat suits and sneak in like med techs (Or whatever you call them or however it went, I'm sorry)" Hunk then said "Or we could dress up like cooks head back to the dorms and sneak into the commissary (Idk how to spell it, I'm sorry) and get a little late night snack." Lance then said "No, what we need is a distraction." As if on cue explosions started to go off and Noiz got scared jumped up and went behind Hunk. Hunk put one of his arms around Noiz in a protective manner. Hunk then started to freak out then started to hug Noiz and say "Is that the aliens!? I-Is that the aliens are they here!? But how did they get here so quick!?"

  Noiz tried to quickly hug Hunk back and try to calm him down but he seemed to scared. Pidge then started to speak "No, those explosions were a distraction, for them!" He then started to point at the hover bike (?) heading towards the tent. "The Garrison is heading towards the blast and they're sneaking in from the other side!" Pidge continued and pulled out his binoculars and started to look at the two boys jump off the hover bike that was now parked and hidden behind a rock. They started to sneak over to the tent, Lance then said "Oh no way he is gonna beat us in there, he is always trying to one up me!" Lance then started to run down the hill while the other 3 were confused and Hunk asked "Who is it?" "Keith!" Lance then raised his voice a little so they hear since he was trying to get down the hill. Pidge then asked "Who!?" Noiz knew who he was talking about and was excited he gets to see his friend again, he then started to follow Lance to the end of the cliff. Hunk then asked "Are you sure?" Hunk then started to run after then as well "Oh, I recognize that mullet anywhere!" Lance answered Hunk, Pidge then asked again "Who's Keith!?" They all started to slide down the hill to the tent, Lance was in the front, Noiz right behind him, Hunk in third behind Noiz, and last but not least Pidge in the back following with her backpack. They all landed on there feet and continued to head towards the tent but Noiz being himself he ran a head of Lance and really wanted to see his best friend!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1103 word counted. I will try my best and take requests and I may post chapter 3 out a little early too, so be prepared for more!!! I hope you are having an amazing day or night and can't wait to start writing again!!! See you later everybody!