6:0

Hello everybody, I hope you enjoy this chapter and I hope you are having an amazing day or night. Enjoy my crappy story and take care of yourself and remember you can request art if you want and I will try my best to draw it, I am not the best at drawing but I will try! Enjoyyyy!!!!!

Noiz thought it looked like something and asked "Hunk, can I see it for a sec?

^

From the Previous chapter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Hunk handed Noiz the paper and, the albino walked up to the board and put it next to the mountains. The wave lengths matched the mountains, Noiz's eyes sparkled and Keith said "I guess we know where we're going. Noiz nodded and handed Hunk back the paper and decided to help Hunk and Pidge make the device to try and find this 'Voltron'.

  After they had made it to the mountain place Lance then said "I admit, this is super freaky." Hunk then said "I'm getting a reading," Hunk then started to walk forward and paused while Pidge behind him and holding the tiny satellite. Hunk looked around a bit and started to go forward again. They all followed Hunk, Noiz was next to Hunk looking at the device and waiting for it to go off. They walked in between rocks and then the device started to go off, the device was going crazy when they went closer to a cave looking pathway. Hunk, Noiz, and Pidge went a head of the others but Noiz didn't stop in time and started to slide down "AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!" Everybody ran a bit to the edge to find out what the screaming was about, they saw Noiz down in the hole. Noiz groaned and sat up and yelled at them, "I'm fine thanks for asking!" Noiz stood up and dusted the dirt off of himself. Pidge then said "We're coming down," they all started to slide down, Oscar went up to Noiz to make sure he wasn't hurt and had continued to say 'Are you hurt' or 'are you okay' s and more. Oscar saw a cut on his hand and said "You have a cut on your hand," Noiz looked at the cut and said "Yeah, I know." Oscar then said "We need to fix it," Noiz shook his head no and said "We can do that later, we need to find this 'Voltron'!"

  They had entered the cave, Hunk was looking around amazed. Noiz was next to Shiro and Oscar, Shiro was next to Noiz to make sure he didn't run off again and fall into another hole. All of them said "Woooaah.." Keith said "There are the carvings I was telling you guys about," Noiz then said "This is like Hieroglyphics, are we secretly in Egypt or something?" Noiz was amazed and Lance said "It looks cool..." Lance then tried dusting off the dirt from some of the markings so he could see it better. The cave walls started to glow and Noiz hung onto Lance since the albino was closer to the brown haired male, Keith then yelled "They've never done that before!". The ground started to shake a bit and came apart and everybody screamed "AAAAAAAAAHHH!" But instead of Noiz landing on top of Lance and Oscar on top of Hunk, they both landed on their feet. Everybody looked at Noiz and Oscar like they saw a ghost and males asked "What," the other's were confused on how they had landed on their feet and they weren't able to, Noiz started to help Lance and Shiro up. Noiz went over to Keith and Pidge and helped them up while Oscar had some difficulties trying to get Hunk off the ground but he got him up. Noiz giggle at Oscar and Hunk and knew that something was up with them, Noiz could tell his ship was going to sail. Oscar looked at Noiz and blushed out of embarrassment, he knew the albino knew that Oscar liked Hunk and looked away. The others looked at Hunk and Oscar and saw what was happening, Pidge was like "Oooooh~ Somebody has a crush~," Oscar walked up to the albino and set his head on the males shoulder and said "I hate you so much.." Noiz hugged him and said "I love you too little bro," Noiz rolled his eyes at Oscar behavior (Oscar is also taller than Noiz, he's about the height of Lance).

  Noiz looked around while they were a little distracted by Oscar and Hunk, Lance noticed Noiz wasn't looking at them anymore and looked where Noiz was looking. That's when they saw a huge Blue Lion, the albino spoke up and said "G-Guys.." The others stopped teasing the two males and looked to see what was happening behind them and then, they saw the Blue Lion. Pidge asked "Is this it, is this Voltron?" Shiro then answered but came out more of a question more than and answer "It must be?..." Keith then said "This must be what was causing all that crazy energy out here," Keith started to walk up to the Blue Lion and said "Looks like there's a force field around it," Lance then asked "Does anybody get the feeling that it's staring at them?" Shiro answered "No," Lance then said again "Yeah, the eyes are totally following me," Noiz felt kind of shaky while walking towards it and then Shiro felt a hand on his shoulder, he looked over to see Noiz. Noiz's hand was shaking on his shoulder and started to slow down, Shiro then said "Hang on a second." They all stopped and turned around and saw Noiz shaking, Oscar asked "What's wrong?" Noiz answered him in a shaky voice and said "I feel d-di-dizzy, I-I-I don't f-feel like m-my-myself.." Noiz gulped and hoped it was nothing, he let go of Shiro's shoulder but then Shiro held onto Noiz to make sure he didn't fall over, Shiro asked "Are you sure you didn't hit your head or anything on your way down here?" Noiz shook his head and said "N-No, I d-don't remember h-hit-hitting anything on our way down here.." Shiro then said "Maybe yo-" Shiro was cut off by Lance knocking on the force field and it coming down, Keith was on the other side of the force field surprised then it the ground underneath the lion started to glow. Keith and Lance backed up and watched the scene unfold. They all had a flash and then they had all saw 7 lions start to fly upward and create a giant robot. The Black Lion created the head, The White Lion created the Chest, The Pink in the chest plate as well to help control Voltron as well, The Red and Green for arms, The Blue and Yellow for legs. They had all went back to reality after the vision, they all said "Wooah.." Noiz had gotten out of Shiro's grip and started to walk to the Blue Lion with Lance next to him, the Lion bowed down to Lance and Noiz to let them inside his mouth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1185 words counted

Well, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and if you want as always, you can request any art piece and I can try and draw it just nothing sexual or NSFW, I can't wait to write another chapter and I hope you have an amazing day or night, take care of yourself. Bye!!!