3:0

And Oscar looks like the picture above but with the purple streak and this is not my art so credit to the artist. Hello again I cannot wait for this chapter to introduce to you my brothers Oc, I really like Oscar, he's quite interesting to me at least! I do hope you enjoy and remember you can request a type of scene for me to try and draw and then I can post it! Enjoy!!!

                                                                                                                                                     -Phoenix out

They all landed on there feet and continued to head towards the tent but Noiz being himself he ran a head of Lance and really wanted to see his best friend!

^

From the previous chapter before I so evilly cut it off, Enjoy again!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  While Noiz was running he tripped over a rock, but he didn't care and he immediately picked himself back up and started to run off to the tent before the others could come and look at his leg and hands. Noiz was unaware of the 3 cadets behind him with a worried look on their faces and they tried to go faster to catch up but Noiz was a bit faster than they had imagined him to be. Inside the tent one of the med techs (?) said "These ratings are off the chart-" The door to the tent then started to open. The med techs looks at both of the masked males. The one in red and black clothing had a bandana on his face and black hair the other male looked almost like the male in red. The other male had a dark purple hoodie and a pair of blue jeans, he also had black hair but a purple streak in his bangs. The males started to glare at the med techs, the med techs said "Hey!" They started to charge at the males, the males got into a battle stance and started to fight the med techs. The boy with red clothes said "You take the left Oscar and I'll take the right!" The purple hooded guy or known as 'Oscar' nodded and started to fight the two med techs from the left. This 'Keith' guy also was fighting the last med tech on his side, and then they both started to head towards Shiro's table were he lied unconscious. Keith started to take his mask off along with Oscar, Keith then started to look at him by moving his face around a bit and said "Shiro!?" Keith then started to cut the restraints that were holding Shiro to the table and he put Shiro's left arm on his shoulders and Oscar put Shiro's right arm on his shoulders. Lance and Noiz appeared but Lance started to say "Nope, no, no you don't, I'm saving Shiro!" Lance pushed Oscar out of the way and put Shiro's arm on his shoulder, Oscar looked at the people there and then his eyes landed on Noiz. Oscar saw Noiz staring at him and asked "Noiz?.." Oscar's face turned sad.

  Noiz saw how sad Oscar was, Noiz wanted to cry. Noiz was on the verge of tears and pulled Oscar into a hug while they cut of Keith and Lance's bickering. Noiz said "Brother...!" and then he started to cry in the boys arm but nobody heard or noticed them, they were kind of happy about it. The two boys stopped bickering and all 4 of them looked at Oscar and Noiz, they heard Noiz crying and saw him shaking a little but Oscar was holding him up so the albino wouldn't fall to the floor and hurt himself. Oscar noticed the shorter male had some blood on his hands and knees and asked jokingly "Did somebody piss you off, again?" Noiz wiped his tears and used the back of his long sleeve to wipe away his tears and say "N-No, I fell outside while I was coming to the tent.." Oscar then chuckled and wiped his tears and said "Still clumsy as always I see big brother.." The other males aside from the unconscious Shiro then shouted "Big brother!?" "Eeep!" The albino squeaked out from being startled from their loud voices. Oscar then said "Yeah, something wrong with us being brothers?!" Noiz looked at the dark haired male and said "They're my friends, please don't hurt them brother.." Oscar looked at Noiz then back to the others and then sighed and grumbled while crossing his arms "Fine, but only because you told me not too.."

  Noiz started to smile widely and they heard things outside and they all knew they needed to leave immediately. They all ran outside and to the hover bike, Hunk then asked "Uh, do you minds if we catch a ride with you?" he then instead of waiting for an answer and already hopped on making the Bike lean back. Noiz was going to get on but then he saw there was hardly any room so he said "There isn't enough room, I'll catch up so go without me maybe I can di-" Before Noiz could finish his sentence he was pulled onto the hover bike by Keith and said "I left you once, I'm not going to do it again and do the exact opposite by helping you and giving you more room and a front row seat to the show." Noiz had his back facing the more taller male (Noiz is like almost the same height as Pidge but a bit smaller) and Keith then leaned over and started to drive away from the Garrison. Pidge then yelled so Keith can hear "How come I'm holding this guy!?" Hunk then said "Hey we did all fit!" Noiz the mumbled "Barely.." Keith chuckled a bit. Lance looked behind them and saw the Garrison catching up to them and asked "Can't this thing go any faster!?" Keith then said "We can toss some non-essential weight!" Lance then said "Oh right...Okay so that was an insult I get it-" Keith then interrupted Lance and said "Big man lean left!" Noiz held onto Keith for dear life and buried his face into his chest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1016 words counted

And that is where I am ending it and I am sorry, I hope you enjoyed this crappy chapter and I hope you all are doing well! I hope you have an amazing rest of your day or night and people who stay up almost all night, please get some sleep. Your health is more important than my crappy stories and please try your best to sleep like me at night when I don't want to or I just can't because my insomnia but I still do it and if I can, then you can. Can't wait to post another chapter!