5:0

Hiya there everybody, hope you are having an amazing day. You can request art just no NSFW or sexual things. If you are not having the best day I hope this story will cheer you up and now, enjoy!!! 

                                                                                                                                        -Phoenix Out

Keith walked up to Noiz and leaned on his hover bike.

^

From the previous chapter before I cut it off, again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Keith then said "So you were out here chilling, Stars." Noiz then said "It was pretty tonight and I liked the sunset, I can't help it.." Noiz blushed a little embarrassed he was caught looking at the sky again, and it was by the same person. Keith chuckled lightly and said "So you and Oscar are brothers but when he addressed you as 'Big brother'?" Noiz nodded. I'm older than him by a year," Keith then said "Oh really, how old are you?" Noiz looked at him and said "I'm 18, I'm pretty sure you are too." Keith nodded and agreed. Shiro then walked out of the shed and saw Keith and Noiz talking. Noiz heard footsteps and saw Shiro, his eyes widen and said "You're awake!" Noiz ran up to the scarred man and hugged him. (Btw Shiro is in his early twenties in this sooooo, bare with me here.) Shiro hugged Noiz back and said "Yeah, I'm awake." Noiz then said "I missed you so much! You were gone for a year!" Shiro then said "I've only been gone for a year? I thought I was gone longer than that and I missed you too." Noiz then let go of Shiro and said "Yeah and I can tell you also want to talk to Keith so I'll check up inside, see-ya Shiro." Noiz then started to walk off towards the shed, he opened the door and walked inside seeing as everybody is already awake Noiz then said "Morning guys, how did you sleep?" Lance then said "Horrible without you there with me but I had Mr. Purple over there sleeping with me.." Lance started to grumble. Noiz giggled at them while Oscar was glaring at Lance.

  Keith and Shiro walked in the shed, Keith walked up to a blanket on the wall and pulled it down. Some dust flew around, Shiro then asked "What have you been working on?" Noiz looked at it a bit closer than they would and saw ancient marking. Noiz wanted to touch it or look at it from a closer view. Noiz looked at Lance, Lance wasn't really paying attention. Noiz could always tell when he was paying attention but it also seemed he was also deep in thought. Keith then said "I can't explain it really, after getting booted from the Garrison I was kind of lost and, uh found myself drawn out to this place. It's like something, or some energy was telling me to search." Keith then looked at Shiro and Shiro looked at other male and asked "For what?" Keith then said "I didn't really know at the time, until I stumbled across this area." Keith then put his hand on a huge map that said in the middle 'ENERGY SOURCE' Keith then started to talk again "It's an outcropping of giant boulders with caves covered in these ancient markings. Each tells a slightly different story about a Blue Lion." Noiz and Oscar then mumbled "Blue Lion..." Keith continued "But they all shared clues of leading to some event, some arrival happening last night," Keith then looked back to Shiro and said "Then you showed up." Noiz and Oscar looked at each other, then looked back at Keith and Shiro.

  Shiro then started to face Noiz, Oscar, Lance, Hunk, and Pidge and say "I should thank you all for getting me out." He then walked up to Lance and put his robotic prosthetic out to him and ask "Lance, right?" Lance was hesitant and looked at Noiz, Noiz nodded at Lance and smiled softly to tell him it was alright. Lance put his right hand out to Shiro to shake his hand and smile. Shiro then faced Pidge and Hunk and Pidge started to speak "The nervous guy is Hunk, I'm Pidge." Pidge shook Shiro's hand and asked "So, did anybody else from your crew make it out?" Shiro then sighed and said "I'm not sure, I remember the mission then being captured. After that, it's all a blur," then Hunk started to speak "Yeah sorry to interrupt, but back to the aliens. Where are they now? Are they coming are they here for all of us? Like where are they at this moment?" Noiz put a hand on Hunks shoulder in a way to try and calm him down and it helped him a bit. Shiro then started to speak "I can't really put it together, I-I remember the word 'Voltron' and it's some kind of weapon they're looking for but, I don't know why. Whatever it is I think we need to find it before they do." Noiz leaned his head on Oscars shoulder and started to shut his eyes slightly, he didn't want to keep listening to their chattering. Hunk then started to speak, "Well last night I was rummaging in Pidge's and Noiz stuff I found this picture, look it's his girlfriend." Noiz and Pidge yelled "What!?" Pidge then snatched 'his' picture and said "Hey, gimme that!" Noiz and Pidge asked "What were you doing in our stuff!?" Hunk then said "Well, I was looking for a candy bar but then, I started reading Pidge's diary. I haven't got to Noiz's yet." Hunk was holding up two 'journals' but Noiz's was actually a sketch book. Pidge and Noiz snatched their 'journals' and turned away. Noiz seemed a little upset that he went through both of their stuff, Noiz didn't have anything bad in the sketchbook he was just really conscious about his art. Pidge then yelled "What!?" Hunk ignored Pidge and said "I noticed the repeating series numbers the aliens are searching for looks a lot like a frown-heifer (So as you can tell, idk how to spell it) line." Then Keith asked "Frown who?" Hunk started to speak again "It's a number describing the emitions(idk) specter of an element, only this element doesn't exist on Earth. I thought it might be this 'Voltron', and I think I can build a machine for it kind of like a Voltron finder." Lance then said "Hunk you big gassy genius!" Hunk blushed a bit from the compliment and said "It's pretty fascinating really, the wave length looks like this." Hunk pulled out a picture from his pocket. Noiz thought it looked like something and asked "Hunk, can I see it for a sec?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1116 words counted

I hope you enjoyed this one and have an amazing rest of your day or night and I will say, you can request me to draw a scene and I will try my best to draw it for you. I hope you take care of yourself and I cannot wait to do the next chapter!!!             

                                                                                                                                         -Phoenix Out