4:0

Hiya there it's me ya boy Phoenix, I hope you are enjoying the book so far and I do hope you are having an amazing day if you aren't I hope you feel better and take care of yourself! You can request whatever and I will try and draw it for the next chapter because I am suppose to be sleeping but I was too tired to go to bed, and don't do what I do and stay up 'til the crack of dawn and enjoy reading!!!

                                                                                                                                             -Phoenix out

Keith then said "We can toss some non-essential weight!" Lance then said "Oh right...Okay so that was an insult I get it-" Keith then interrupted Lance and said "Big man lean left!" Noiz held onto Keith for dear life and buried his face into his chest.

^

From the previous chapter before I had cut it off

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

Keith started to turn the bike (or whatever it is) left, some of the cars (?) started to turn and one crashed into the other and flew back. Lance and the others yelled "Woooaah!" Hunk then said "Awe man, Mr. Harris just chimed out Professor Montgomery!" Keith continued to drive threw the rocks. Hunk then said "No nope, he's fine." Keith then said "Big man lean right" Noiz didn't like that Keith was calling Hunk big man so he said "That 'Big man' has a name 'Red'" Hunk leaned right and the bike went right off of a cliff and onto another type of cliff. The hover bike landed and continued to go down the hill one of the other cars from the Garrison failed to land however there was another car behind them and there was enough room to get by the car and continuing the chase after the teens. Hunk then started to say "T-t-t-t- Is that a cliff up ahead!?" Lance and the others started to say "Oh no no no no no!!" Including Noiz then Keith said "Yup." Noiz held onto Keith for dear life and started to scream. When they started to fall everybody started to scream with Noiz. "Aaaaaah!!" The car had stopped at the end of the cliff, Lance then screamed at Keith "What are you doing?! You're going to kill us all!!!" Keith then said "Shut up and trust me!" Noiz stopped screaming and looked ahead of him and saw the ground, Noiz was never fond of heights but, Noiz seemed like nothing bad was happening and he looked at the stars to keep his mind off of the ground that they were about to land on. Noiz had his head propped up against Keith's shoulder so he could see the stars. They landed and Keith continued to drive. Keith then told them to go to sleep, they all started to fall asleep but Noiz and Keith. Keith asked the albino "Why aren't you going to sleep? You may need it later." Noiz then said "I'm not tired and I may have to help you with the guys." Keith then said "Whatever floats your boat 'Stars'" Noiz started to pout and whine "Hey the stars are pretty in the night so, shush!" Keith then chuckled and say "Okay, okay, calm down Stars." Noiz continued to watch in front of him, the dirt and dust would fly everywhere when they would fly by from the fans on the hover bike.

  Noiz got off the hover bike when they made it to Keith's shack (?) or shed and asked "Can you help me get them in there, I know I won't be able to do it by myself?" Keith looked at Noiz and nodded. Noiz got Pidge who was just a few inches taller than the albino, Noiz carried her bridal style. When Noiz had made it in with Pidge, he set her on the couch then, Keith walked in with Lance and Oscar on his shoulders and set them down on the ground. Noiz then said "Hang on a sec, do you have pillows to make tiny beds with?" Keith nodded "I have many," he then pointed to a closet with another door there. Noiz went to the closet and grabbed all the pillows and made little beds for them, Noiz made one more that was bigger than the rest and Keith asked "Which bed is that for?" Noiz then said "Hunk," Keith nodded and walked out to get Shiro with Noiz right behind him and say "Hunk is going to be quite the challenge so I will help with Shiro and Hunk just in case." Keith nodded and said "Sure," they both went up to Shiro and slowly picked him up to make sure they wouldn't wake him, Noiz lead them to the second largest bed and set him down. Noiz and Keith started to head back towards the bike to get Hunk. Noiz sweat dropped on because he kept on thinking how to get him in the shed, Noiz went over to the bike and started to try and get him off while Keith asked "Why are trying to do it alone?" 

  Noiz and Keith somehow managed to get Hunk into the shed without waking him up or hitting his head or body on anything. Noiz back started to hurt, he couldn't lift heavy things without his back hurting but, he couldn't do anything about it he was born with it and so he had to live with it. Noiz and Keith set him on the largest bed of pillows and Noiz covered them all up with blankets he found in the closet with the pillows. Keith then said "You should get some sleep Stars, I can get you some more blankets and pillows for your bed." Noiz shook his head "I'll get a blanket later and I'll sleep on the couch with Pidge, we're both small so we can both fit either that or I'll just share with 'his' blanket." Keith then said "Alright-y stars, night." Noiz said "Night," Noiz didn't want to sleep so when Keith went into his room to go sleep or nap (Idk) Noiz just waited a few seconds and started to go outside to look at the stars, Noiz sat on the dirt and looked at the sky. Noiz has always wanted to go out to space but didn't want to go to the Garrison but then he thought 'I wouldn't have met the guys and Pidge if it weren't for mom and dad sending me here and I get a break from all the yelling and fighting in the house.' Noiz was so deep in thought of things at home he didn't even realize the sun starting to rise, Noiz heard the door open and saw Keith. Keith walked up to Noiz and leaned on his hover bike.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1127 words counted

Thanks for reading my crappy story and I hope you enjoyed, if I made mistakes anywhere please tell me and I will try and fix them. Just to remind you I can try and draw requested art pieces and no NSFW or sexual things. Thank you and I hope you have an amazing day or night, and take care of yourself. 

                                                                                                                                            - Phoenix out