Smoothtastic

Alaska's P.O.V

My mom told me after finding my perfect room, unpacking and decorating a little that I would be attending my new school tomorrow and that we'd go clothes shopping this weekend.
Which today was Wednesday so 2 days of school this week.
This is great just awesome.
I grabbed my black iPhone 6 and Checked the time.
Really?
It's only 4:30 .
I quickly grabbed my custom made floral print penny board with light pink wheels and walked downstairs.
"Mom I'm going to explore. See ya in a little bit." I yelled walking to the door.
"Ok be careful text me if you need me." She smiled
I quickly skated down the driveway and stopped to put my headphones in and continued to wonder down the sidewalk to wherever the hell i was going.
I suddenly looked up to see I was nearing closer to town.
So i decided to get a drink from a smoothie place because I really want an DreamSicle Smoothie.
I rode around for a little bit passing people getting small waves or slow downs but I didn't care it felt nice to get some fresh air and see some new people and new stuff.

I finally stopped inside a little ice cream shop that said they had smoothies outside.

It was called "Smoothtastic" (give me some credit I'm trying to be original) I walked to the counter and a boy that looked about my age was serving, his name tag said his name was Matt.
He was actually really cute. He had dark blondeish brown hair, milky brown eyes, and a rather cute smile.
"Hi what can I get for you today?" He asked smiling leaning on the counter.
"Umm. Well let me see.. Matt." I said tapping my finger on my chin thinking looking at the menu above his head.
"I want the orange DreamSicle smoothie. I'm literally so glad you have it." I said slightly giggling at the end.
"Your laughs cute." He smiled.
"Thanks." I replied paying for the smoothie.
"As you can see I'm Matt but you don't have a name tag. So Im guessing you could just casually tell me your name." He smiled making me laugh.
"Umm yeah sure." I smiled as he handed me my drink.
"My names Alaska and I'm I just moved here. I just went out to explore and decided I wanted a smoothie." I said
"Your new? What school shall this fine young lady be attending so I shall show her around?" He asked smiling leaning his back aga isn't the front of the counter.
"I'm going to the one a couple blocks down. I don't exactly know the name..." I trailed off
"Bishop Ireton? He questioned
"Yeah I think that's it! I knew it was an B I just couldn't get it." I snapped and laughed. "You go there?" I asked
"Yeah...." He trailed off looking past me to the door opening.
"Shit..." He mumbled
"What is it?" I asked turning around. Noticing about 4 boys Walking in laughing. They went over to a table and sat down my eyes immediately peeled to their tattoos and I guess i was staring.
"Leave before they notice you.." Matt said pushing me to go away.
"I'll see you in the office at 8 tomorrow. Don't be late."
He waved goodbye and so did I.
I went to walk out the door confused until I heard someone hollering towards me. I turned around only to have hands placed on my hips and hot breath on my neck.
"Get the fuck off me." I yelled pushing them off and Backing up.
Slowly looking up into bright blue eyes. This guy was hot too hot
"Seriously Dude get the fuck off of me!" I yelled the blue suddenly vanished and was now black. Is it bad that I'm a little scared?

Okay so sorry but cliffhanger.. This update sucked but I'll be updating again soon. 2 updates in one day. Wooh. But hope everyone liked it and please keep reading it's gonna get better I promise. Byeeeeee beautifuls