What now

Alaska's P.O.V

I've been in here 4 days now and haven't heard a peep in the house since yesterday.
I believe the boys are gone so I try to push myself up and end up collapsing a few feet later.
I weakly stand up my knees shaking and unlock my door I slowly let the door creak open and peak my head out to find no one in the hallway.
A sigh of relief washed over me and continued to walk and looked over the edge of the stairs.
No one.
They all left.
I weakly walked down the steps into the kitchen and begin to make chocolate pancakes because I haven't eaten in 4 days and I think if I didn't eat any longer I would die of dehydration.
I got all of the cooked pancakes and laid them on the table.
Grabbing 2 and plopping back on the couch as I began to eat my stomach immediately rejected the food and I ran to the bathroom and threw up
Only for my stomach to feel emptier.

I hobbled back into the living room, and sat back down eating another pancake
My stomach stopped rejecting it.
I sighed and grabbed the remote switching on the tv and saw my favorite movie "The Heat" on and began to laugh at the funny parts my giggles and laughs filling the empty house.
I finished my few pancakes because I was full and put the dirty dish in the dishwasher.
I laid back on the couch grabbing the small blanket from behind it and cuddling up to it.
My body slowly drifted to sleep as my mind continued to wander.

Cameron's P.O.V

We left to go to a meeting this morning leaving Alaska behind not that she'd come out.
I hope she's alright.
Maybe since we weren't there she'd come out and possibly eat.
I sighed and put my head in my hands.
Everyone looked at me with sympathetic eyes Aaron patted my back.
She might not have been my best friend but she still doesn't deserve this.
We had all piled into the car, me driving.
No one spoke it was just quiet like this poor girl was getting to all of us.
Even Nash
He's apologized to us so many times.
I know by now he really means he's sorry.
We pull up into her driveway.
Piling out of the car.
We all walked inside.
Silence.
Which meant she was In her room.
But I did notice she came down.
There were pancakes on the table that the boys devoured.
"Guys! Guys come here!" Shawn whisper yelled motioning for us to come into the living room.
We saw that once happy,smiling, beautiful girl curled up into a ball on the couch.
Her face was pale.
Like she was sick.
I crouched down on the couch in front of her, scared to do this.
All the boys watched me as I pulled down the blanket.
She had on shorts and a tank top
But you could tell she lost weight.
Like atleast 5 pounds.
That's not okay
I gasped as I saw the terrible sight.
The other Boys had the same reaction.
But Nash he didn't gasp he didn't cover his mouth and walk out
He dropped to his knees and began sobbing uncontrollably
He had broken.
He had become weak.

I pulled the blanket back over her and motioned for Nash to laid down beside her.
We all walked out.
Hearing Nash mumble things and a few more cries.