I didnt choose this

Alaska's P.O.V

I woke up to an empty bed.
I sighed and pulled the blankets off of my warm body cold air over whelming me.
I walked into the bathroom and stripped my clothes turning the shower on and quickly stepping in.
I did the normal stuff you do in the shower and stepped back out wrapping a towel around my body.
I looked at myself in the mirror and smile at the thought of Nash.
I walk back into the room and grab a pair of light washed studded high waisted shorts and grabbed a slightly oversized long sleeved white Starbucks shirt and tucked part of the front in and slipped on my white vans.

I straightened my hair and put on light makeup and walked out happy with my appearance.
I stepped down the stairs and saw the house was clean and a note on the kitchen counter saying the boys went out to get Taylor some new Bandanas because he wouldn't shut up about it.
And laughed when I saw Taylor's sloppy writing at the bottom saying "Uh uh Ya lying" with a terrible drawn mad face.
I put the note down and grabbed a small package of strawberries and ate almost all of them throwing all the leaves away and putting the 3 or 4 strawberries back laughing because I know someone will complain.
I laid down on the couch watching the reruns of AHS.
Making it back into the ending of the 3rd season.

I hear my phone ding and notice it on the kitchen counter and walk over and grab it seeing an incoming call from Cameron
I slowly make my way back to the living room.

C:Umm Alaska I have some very important and bad news...
A: What? Is everyone okay?!
C: Yeah we're fine but it's a long story. Do you have time for me to tell you?
A: Of course who's it about?
C: Nash
I sighed
A: He cheated didn't he?
C: We thought he was going to the bathroom he came out 15 minutes later fixing his belt and zipper also fixing his hair while a girl came out a little behind him pulling her shirt back on looking over at us and smirking.

I gasped as I felt tears force them selves out of my eyes the hot tears rolling down my cheeks.
He cheated again.
I was a fuck and dump.

A: I-I was a fuck and dump... I-I've g-gotta go.

I hung up the phone and let out a loud sob as I fell back on the couch.
I sat there and cried my eyes out ripping at my hair with the makeup streaming down my face.
I stopped crying and sniffled
I stood up and walked to my backyard stumbling to the back gate unlocking the latch.
I needed fresh air.
I walked out and walked onto the trail that led out Into the woods.
It was my old jogging trail.
But I never went that far down it until I lifted my head back up and my surroundings were completely different and unfamiliar.

I gulped as I continued walking fear taking over my body it was soon to be dark.
I began to hear a loud water sound as I continued to walk closer to the noise.
I half jogged around the corner as I reached a cliff looking over a big body of water.
It was the ocean and it was behind my house and I didn't even know it.
I hesitantly walked to the edge making sure nothing was gonna crack and crumble.
I sat at the edge looking down at the 100-150 foot drop my feet dangling over.
I pulled my phone out ignoring all the missed texts and calls from people.
I swiped open the camera and took a picture of the amazing view which visibly showed my feet hanging over the edge and the very large drop.

I posted it on Instagram with the caption
'Can't believe such a beautiful place was so close only to be known by me.'

I smiled as the comments rolled in saying
'Are you gonna jump?'
'Please don't jump'
'We love you'
'Please stand up and don't get hurt'
I laughed at those ones, the ones who cared. I wasn't planning on jumping but now that's it's swiped my mind.
Would it be so bad?
I mean I would die instantly hitting the water.
I looked over at horizon and let my thoughts wonder.
'Nash
Nash
Nash
Nash'
His name repeated in my head
Fuck Nash
I chocked on a cry as my mind thought that.
I'm not even mad to be honest, I'm hurt.
I sniffed and wiped my tears.
I stood up wiping off my shorts.
I began to walk back as I noticed the woods pitch black as the light from where I was sitting was fading.