Special moments.

Alaska's P.O.V

"What did you say to me?" He yelled grabbing me by my arm and yanking me up.
"I said to get the fuck off my neck unless you're a hot vampire. Which I highly doubt."

I smirked causing him to let go of me and let out a small laugh running a hand through his hair showing his arm off which was covered in tattoos.
" I am a hot vampire baby because I'll suck you dry." He smirked whispering in my ear blowing hot air in it.
I gave him a disgusted look.

"Eww bye." I said turning around and grabbing the door handle to be pulled back around and pulled into his hard chest.
"Bro stop touching me." I growled
"So what's your name babe?" He smirked. Babe? No.

"For one don't call me babe. Because trust me, me being your babe is like saying your dick is big and we all know that's a lie. Plus my name is my business and doesn't concern an asshole like you." I smirked back. His eyes turned dark again. Leaving me to gulp and back up.
He walked closer to me pinning me against the door. Like is no one gonna help me?
I looked over and saw Matt clenching his fists and looking over towards me.
I gave him a look that said "Help me"
He understood and jumped over the counter and came and stood between me and this random kid who's name I still don't know, nor care to.
"Oh look smoothie boy came to save the princess in distress." He smirked
"Shutup" I yelled
"No it's fine Alaska I got this." Matt fake smiled
"Oh your names Alaska glad I still got what I wanted and you didn't even have to give it to me." He chuckled.
Can my leg swing high enough to ninja kick him in the throat?
"Look lets go Alaska my shifts over." Matt said grabbing my arm.
"Aww Alaska's leaving. Guess my funs over But babe you should give me that number so that we could have some fun later." He smirked.
"No fuck off." I fake gagged and crossed my arms.
"Well if you ever want anything better then smoothie boy my names Nash and I'll help you in any way." He grinned
"Umm.. why would I do that? Your an asshole and Matts not and atleast he's not a juvenile like some people."
I laughed looking towards him and his friends who were all smirking towards us. Is this smirking county because damn I don't see a boy without one?
"You'll regret that one princess." He growled going back towards his table.
I laughed and grabbed Matts hand and walked out
"Well that was something." I laughed
"Just wait until school tomorrow he'll never leave you alone. Be prepared. He's the schools mastermind. The Delinquent who thinks that every girl is going to just melt in his arms. Which sadly they all do. He thinks he's smooth. He's just another jerk including all his friends. I used to be one of them until I decided I didn't like what we were doing and left the group. They'll talk to one girl one second take her anywhere to fuck and does. They just fall all over him. Doesn't matter where there at they'll do it. So he fucks the girl walks out and never talks to them again. Never took one on a date never bought one anything except for maybe a condom or a pregnancy test, never cared for one. I guess. He's taken so many sweet innocent girls virginities who sure as hell didn't deserve it. Actually last year he put one in the hospital because she thought he cared and found out he got what he wanted and didn't care about her at all..... Alaska, she tried to kill herself that beautiful amazing girl WAS MY best friend and now she's moved away because of all the shit with him. But it's all fun and games. Please don't be another one of his games be smarter then the rest. I don't really have anyone to be honest I know we just met each other but I can't lose another friend because of him." He sighed " I miss her"
he said running his fingers through his hair.

I gave a small smile I took my hand from my sides and placed it in his hand
I intertwined our fingers and squeezed
I stopped in the middle of the sidewalk and grabbed his other hand and stood in front of him.
I looked into his sad chocolate brown eyes.
"I'm sorry Matt. I promise I'll be here and I won't fall for that douche bags shit. He's not worth my time nor yours so don't get worked up over him. He's just another asshole. I think your amazing." I smiled. He looked up staring deeply into my eyes like searching for if I was telling the truth.

He slowly started to lean in and I did too, our lips softly crashed together and he let go of my hands and brought them to my lower back pulling me closer while mine slowly went from around to his neck to his hair as the kiss deepened.

I tugged at his hair causing him to smirk and lightly moan. I felt something with Matt

I liked it.

I smiled as Our lips moved in sync.
We hear someone cough and keep walking he lets go and I look towards the noise to see Nash and his friends walk by. Evilly smirking in our direction.
I noticed Nash wasn't smiling he actually looked sad. I turned back to Matt and we rested our foreheads together.
"Can I ask you something even though it's a little early?" He smiled seeming nervous.
"Of course Matt." I smiled back pulling back to look into his eyes intertwining our fingers again as we begin to walk.
"Would you like to go on a date with me Saturday? I mean unless you don't want to." He pouted
"Yes Matt I'd love to go on a date with you." I smiled pecking his cheek.
He smiled
"Good because I thought you were gonna say no." He chuckled
"After that kiss there's no way I could say no to you." He smiled and walked me home.

Okay so sorry it's so short. But who do you like better Matt or Nash well tbh it's a Nash book so the answer may be kinda clear. But I like this short chapter it's just a filler though. You guys should follow me on all my social medias.
Twitter: wastedonmatthew
Instagram: Llf.Bye
DM me and give me ideas or pointers on the story. That would be helpful. Maybe later on in the story I'll be adding some more people and of course they'll need girlfriends and best friends so I'll also get to that. But I'm done typing my fingers off. Thanks for reading and I'll update soon. Byeeeeee babes