22

"Skylar, Alpha Lukas asked for you to go
to his office." One of Lukas' pack members, Aiden, caught me in the middle of me drawing.

"Okay, I'll be right there." I closed up my notebook and stood up, going to Lukas' office.

When I got there, I softly knocked on the door then walked in when I heard "come in," from inside. Lukas hadn't looked up from his paperwork until he noticed I walked inside.

"Hey, Aiden said you asked for me," I said.

"Yeah, I missed you," he said before beckoning me towards him with his finger.

As I walked over to him, he scooped me up and placed me on his desk then started rubbing my thighs.

"What have you been doing?" Lukas asked me, tracing circles into my thigh.

"Just drawing and zoning out. What about you?"

"We've been thinking taking more security measures. I need to make sure everyone in the pack is safe along with the people who stay in this house. I can't keep losing people from my pack because of Klause popping up randomly."

I nodded. "Makes sense. Don't you have motion detectors outside of the pack house grounds?"

"Yes but somehow they sneak past them."

"Don't forget he has unique powers so he could easily teleport him and his minions into the house," I pointed out.

"True. Fuck, this might be harder than I thought," he groaned.

"Just don't stress out over it. We'll figure something out, okay?" I reassured him, cupping his cheek.

Lukas leaned into my touch, kissing the palm of my hand and sighing.

"I know we will. It's just frustrating as fuck."

Seeing him so stressed out made me frown. I didn't know what I could do to help and I wish I did. He was constantly running his hand through his hair and taking deep breaths then going back to his paperwork.

"Hey, about I make you some food?" I offered, smiling.

"You don't have to, kitten," he muttered with his head laying on his desk.

"But I want to. Come on, you need a break anyways." I grabbed his hand, pulling him up and bringing him to the kitchen with me.

Placing my notebook on the counter, I went in the kitchen looking for stuff to make but blew out a breath of frustration when I couldn't think of anything.

"What are you hungry for?" I asked before letting out a soft gasp when I was spun around and held against the pantry.

Lukas had one hand traveling down my side while another was next to my head as I looked up at him, my face flushing red and my breathing speeding up.

"What I want isn't in that pantry," he whispered, his hand moving lower.

Lukas let out a low growl when he moved his hand past my pants and felt the dampness in my panties. He tilted my head up and I was able to catch a glimpse of his eyes darkening with lust before he captured my lips with his.

I let out a soft moan then a squeal when he scooped me up, holding my thighs while my
legs wrapped around his waist and my arms wrapped around his neck. Lukas' lips never left mine as he carried me upstairs to our bedroom before placing me on the bed.

He started kissing me with more need... as if he hadn't kissed me in years. I felt my shorts being pulled off, followed by my panties. Lukas then pulled my shirt over my head then kissed down to my chest, placing marks on my breasts before moving down my stomach.