43

EPILOGUE

It has been five long years since our war with Klause. We've all moved passed it and we even managed to move the entire pack to a new location. Speaking of packs, I figured out how to free mine. It took a lot of time and practice but we now have two packs out into one.

Don't get me wrong, it's a big ass pack now, but it will come in handy. We even managed to get married through it all. About a month after I killed Klause, Lukas popped out the question and I obviously said yes. Now, we have a beautiful baby girl. We plan on having more but we've been so busy lately:

"Auntie Skylar's home!" Daniella's daughter, Hazel ran my way and threw her arms around me.

"Hey there, pumpkin," I said, picking her up. "How was your day?"

"It was fun! Uncle Lukas took us to get ice cream and then we went to the park! You missed a lot of the fun," she said, pouting.

"I know, and I'm sorry. But you have me for the rest of the week and every week after that," I told her smiling.

"Yay!" She cheered, kissing my cheek.

"Now, go play with your brother. I'll be there in a little bit, okay?" I told her then placed her down and watched her runoff.

I tossed my keys onto the counter then headed to Lukas' office. With a hum, I ran my hand through my hair then walked inside and there he was.

"Hey, Alpha," I made my presence known then sat on the edge of his desk.

"Hey there, beautiful. How was your meeting?" He asked me, pulling me on his lap.

"Boring, long, time wasting. I heard you had a day out with Hazel and Elijah," I said, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Yeah, we had fun. Besides Hazel dropping her ice cream on, we had a good time. You're spending the day with us tomorrow, right?"

"Of course, I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I missed out on spending time with my babies."

"MOMMY!"

Our beautiful daughter ran into the office with a wide smile then jumped on my lap.

"Hey! Mommy missed you so much!" I exclaimed, tucking her hair behind her ear.

Lukas insisted we named her Sky. So, every-time someone calls out the name, we both look their way and it's hilarious each time.

"And I missed you! Did you have fun at your meeting?"

"You know I never have fun without my favorite girl!" I told her, kissing her cheek.

Sky giggled then looked to the door when Dani walked inside with a smile.

"Looks like the queen is back. Nice to see you, Skylar," she said.

"Same to you, Dani. Where's Rick?" I asked.

"Hey there, Luna," Rick chimed in, grinning.

"Hey Rick. You're looking good."

"And so are you. Looking beautiful as ever," he said.