Prologue

(Welcome to my bnha fanfic.)

"She's unstable."

Principle Nezu stood in front of the glass to the strange girls hospital room

"She's in shock. She was experimented on for heaven's sake. Just give her time to get adjusted."

Eraser Head stood beside the principle.

Both hero's looked inside the room, seeing the girl look at her surroundings.
"After you, Aizawa."

Principle Nezu lead him inside the hospital room and the girl looked at them with fear, holding her hands up to shield herself.

"Please, calm down. We're not here to hurt you."
Aizawa puts his hands up in order to calm the girl down.

The girl hesitantly put her hands down as Aizawa went over to her, but her guard was still up.

Aizawa noticed that the girl had a blue snake tattoo that stretched from both her forearms.

"Isn't she too young to get a tattoo?"
Aizawa thought to himself as he stopped and stood beside the girls hospital bed.

"Please don't hurt me.....I'm sorry..I won't do it again.."
The girl started crying and Aizawa just stared, not knowing what to do in this situation.

"Please don't be afraid, we're here to help you."
Principle Nezu stood at the feet of the bed.

"We want to understand what happened while you were at that testing facility."

The girl started to tremble and cry even more, getting flashbacks to all those times she had been hurt and experimented on.

She then looked at her tattoo.
"He kept me safe....."

Aizawa and Nezu looked at each other before looking back at the girl.

"Who kept you safe?"
Aizawa asked the girl.

"Aspen...."

The tattoo suddenly started to move along the girls body, going up to her chin and seemingly nuzzling her cheek before moving back down to her arms and hissing at Aizawa and Nezu.

"Principle Nezu, I've decided."
Aizawa walked over to Nezu.

"I'll be taking her in."

"Very well, but I'd like to know what your name is, little girl."

The girl looked at Nezu.
"My name is Y/n."

"Well Y/n, I'm sure you'll be happy to know that Mr. Aizawa here will be taking you to live with him."

Y/n looked at Aizawa.
"Why?"

"Because I feel like you could be a great hero one day and as tiring as it sounds, I would like to be the one to train and cultivate you"

Y/n looked at the grown man in wonder.
"What's a hero?"

The grown man sighed, regretting his choice by only 0.001%.

He walked over to the bed again, and secretly smiled as he sat down on the side, talking to the girl as she listened with wonder in her eyes.

(You might be asking what your quirk is, and I will answer that question in time (^ω) )