Ch.3 Adjust

(Look at me updating 2 stories in one day :D)

Y/n's heavy eyelids opened, revealing her to be in a sort of hospital room.

She quickly sat up and looked around, seeing Aizawa and principle Nezu standing at the foot of her hospital bed.

This scene seemed familiar.....

Y/n was snapped out of her thoughts when she heard a familiar voice.

"Are you ok, Y/n?"
Aizawa looked at her with concern.

Y/n nodded.
"I feel alright."

Y/n then looked at her tattoo, seeing her snake moving around uncomfortably.

"Did something happen?"

Y/n looked at Aizawa, clearly clueless to the whole situation. She then looked at Nezu, who stepped forward.

"Y/n, you blacked out before your exam began. Your tattoo then went berserk and protected you like it's life depended on it. Thankfully, Hawks was there to calm it down."

Y/n then suddenly had a rush of memories flowing back into her head. Most of them about the red winged man.

She saw glimpses of the red wings in her mind and then she saw a vision of him crashing through a roof.

"Ugh!"

Her remembering gave her a huge headache that made her heart pound really fast.

"Y/n!"
Aizawa quickly went to her side, comforting her.

Y/n brushed him off, becoming distant.
"Sorry, my head just hurts. I promise I'm alright."

Aizawa backed off, hoping to give her space.
Nezu stepped in front of Aizawa, looking at Y/n.

"Well, if you're alright, I look forward to seeing you at UA."
Nezu happily smiled.

"....I passed...?"

"4 out of 5 heros voted that you had passed before you were assessed and the pro hero Hawks asked that you were to be trained with him and he would decide when you are to receive your hero license."

Aizawa nodded as Y/n took all the information in.

"But, why would he want to train me? We don't even have similar quirks."

Aizawa shrugged and Nezu just smiled.
"Well, he said that he wanted to challenge himself. I have no idea what that means, but continuing, you'll be moved to the UA dorms and we have your uniform already in your room."

Nezu moved to walk out of the room and Aizawa moved to the foot of the bed.

"Welcome to UA."

Nezu left the scene and Aizawa stayed behind, looking for words.

"The doctor said that you'll be discharged in the evening once they've finished your checkup, so I'll be here for the time being."

Y/n smiled at him.
"Thanks, Aizawa"

Aizawa sighed before smiling as well.
"I told you, why don't you call me dad?"

"My bad. Sorry about that, Dad."

"You don't have to apologize, I was just wondering."

Y/n sighed while smiling.
"Yeah, I know."

For the rest of time, they both made conversation about her enrollment and her training until Y/n was able to go check out her dorm.

——————

Aizawa and Y/n arrived at the dorms at midnight, Y/n carrying all of her stuff for her room.

Aizawa lead her to the girls dorms as quietly as possible, hoping not to wake any students and cause a ruckus in the middle of the night.

"Here's your room. I'll be in the building if you need help with anything."
He had opened a door to an empty room and Y/n nodded as he left and she had went inside the empty room that was hers.

For the next few hours, Y/n had tried to decorate her room in a style that was her own, staying as quiet as she possibly could.

As she finished hanging a painting of red wings, she finally laid down on her new bed.
She glanced at her nightstand, seeing her digital clock say the time 2:17am.
She sighed before looking up at her ceiling, seeing the cloud lights she had hung up.

Her eyes dropped and eventually she closed them, drifting off into a deep sleep.

(I know it was a bit short but I'm working on the next one)