Ch.1 Start

(Hi. For now, I'm going to start on this fanfic because I'm having some writers block with my Giyuu fanfic. Until then, enjoy)

"Do it again."

Aizawa sat on the porch, watching Y/n activate her quirk for the 50th time.

She sat down on the floor in meditative position, her snake tattoo slithering around her body.

"Go!"

Y/n shouted as the snake suddenly slithered out of her body and into a large blue snake that coiled around her in a protective state.

"Very good. Now, try merging."
Aizawa kept a close watch on her, making sure she didn't lose control.

"Aspen, merge."

The snake coiled around Y/n tighter and eventually she wasn't seen as the snake's head disappeared as well.
The snake uncoiled after a few moments, revealing a more distinguished snake with long fangs.
Aizawa stood up from the porch and went over to The snake.
"Can you hear me?"

The snake opened its mouth to hiss and brought its head down to aizawa's level.

"Alright, try biting that tree."
Aizawa pointed to a nearby tree in his backyard.

The snake slowly slithered over to the tree that towered at its level.
Next, it bent it's head down, and bit the trunk of the tree.
The tree instantly froze from the snake bite, going down to leaves and roots.

"Ok, that's enough for today. You can change back."

The snake slithered over to Aizawa and coiled around itself and after a few moments it uncoiled and revealed Y/n and the snake turned back to normal, slithering back onto
Y/n's body and into her tattoo once again.

"I was wondering when you gonna tell me to stop."

—————

Aizawa and Y/n went inside Aizawa's house, right after Y/n was given major criticism on her quirk.

"You still need more work."

"Yeah, yeah, I know Aizawa."

"I told you, call me dad. It's shorter."

"I know, but I'm still not used to it. Even After 11 years since you've taken me in."

Aizawa sighed, opening the back foot and leading Y/n inside.

Y/n went over to the kitchen and began preparing 2 bowls of egg and rice.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, I applied for you to attend UA high with my recommendation."

Y/n stopped all of her movements and turned around to look at Aizawa who was now sitting at the dinner table on the ground.

"You what?!"

Y/n ran over to Aizawa and sat in front of him at the table.

"I though you said I wasn't allowed to go to school and that I was going to get my hero license homeschooled!!"

"Well, I thought it would be best if I enrolled you in school so you could make some friends and be outside for once."

"I do go outside. You're just teaching students at UA

Aizawa sighed and Y/n got back up to finish making breakfast.
"You'll be joining them mid-year. Your exam is in 2 weeks. Right now, my students should have finished their UA festival."

"Won't it be weird to have a new student show up?"

"Don't worry, knowing my class, I'm sure they'll warm up to you in no time. That is, if you pass the exam."

Aizawa looked over at Y/n challengingly as Y/n turned around with the bowls of egg and rice and set them on the table before sitting down in front of Aizawa again.

"What do you mean if? I definitely will. Just to prove you wrong."

A small creeped up on Aizawa's face and he opened his mouth to speak again.

"If you prove me wrong, I have some other news to tell you."

"Oh? Then I look forward to this news."

Y/n and Aizawa stared each other down before they both ate up their bowls of egg and rice. Y/n then got up to bring over some cups and tea.

"I'm sure you'll enjoy the news."
Aizawa said as Y/n set a teacup in front of him and poured some tea, doing the same thing for herself before sitting back down.

"So I suggest you're going to up my training for the next two weeks?"

Aizawa sipped his tea.
"You are going to train by yourself from now on."

"Fair enough."

They both drank their tea before Y/n went back outside to train and Aizawa left to UA to discuss Y/n's enrollment with the principle and other pro heros.

—————-

"No way, she's too dangerous."
Pro hero Vlad king crossed his arms while he stood up in the meeting room.

"She's shown improvement of her control with her quirk. Why let it go to waste?"
Aizawa spoke up after explaining to Principle Nezu.

"She would be joining class 1-A, correct?"

"Yes."

"I don't see a problem if she stands to join your class, Aizawa-Sensei. There is another thing, though."

Principle Nezu picked up a sheet of paper that had been sitting on the table in front of him since the meeting had started.

"Have you told her about that yet?"

"Not yet. I'm planning to tell her if she passes the exam. That's what he requested if he was going to mentor her."

All Might listened in on the conversation.
"She seems like a reliable person, seeing that you have faith in her, Aizawa-Sensei."

"I do."

Principle Nezu got up from his chair and the. Walked towards the door.
"Well then, I'll be seeing her at the exam 2 weeks from."

(See ya.)