Ch.6 Task

(So sorry lovelies here you go mwah. Also I will not be posting chapter tomorrow due to my work schedule.)

Hawks had taken Y/n and Tokoyami back his hero agency, where they would begin their unique training and paperwork hawks forgot to mention.

"Alrighty, sidekicks, today you'll be......(cue the drumroll).....Doing some paperwork."

He smiled at the two who had looked at him dumbfounded.

"Aren't you supposed to help us use our quirks better?"
Tokoyami pondered aloud.

"Well, yeah, but I have paperwork that needs to get done. You want to be heroes right?"
He gave them both a devilish smirk before walking back to his own office.

Y/n sighed along with tokoyami.

"Welp, let's find this paperwork."

——————-

Over the next few hours of the day, Y/n and Tokoyami completed more paperwork than Hawks had expected, Hawks allowing them to be able finally train their quirks after doing so.

He payed more attention to Y/n then he did Tokoyami, watching her as if she would blow up at any moment.

"Hawks, how do I-"
The Bird turned towards hawks, who stared intently at the woman practicing her pre-mature quirk that she had tried to use for her hero license and had been scared her entire life that it might go out of control.

Tokoyami sighed and went up to Y/n.
"Hey, new girl. Can you help me with this?"

Y/n stopped herself from merging with Aspen a second time.

"Yeah sure. What is it?"
Y/n stared curiously at the bird.

"Well, we both have the same type of quirk in a sense that it's another living thing beside us that only we can control. I would like your help in helping me control my Dark Shadow."

Y/n smiled at the boy.
"Of course!"

She watched as the boy moved to the darkest part of the training room, trying to get away from the light as much as possible before releasing a shadowy bird from his back.

"Wow.....it's so beautiful."

Y/n stared in awe as it engulfed Tokoyami, as if it were armor.

Tokoyami started to grunt in pain a few minutes after the engulfment, but tried to hold it in in order to have control over the Dark Shadow a little bit longer.

"Oi, Bird Face, don't overdo it."
Hawks looked at Tokoyami almost in annoyance, but quickly wiped it away before Y/n could notice.

Tokoyami tried to punch a nearby training dummy, missing and almost punching Y/n before hawks launched his feathers to push her out of the way.

"What did I just say?"
The hero sighed in defeat, making his other feathers drag the bird back into the light.

The shadow dispersed and Tokoyami fell to his knees.

"I apologize, Y/n."

Y/n went to help the boy up.
"No need, Tokoyami-San. Quirks can go a little haywire sometimes. Trust me I know."

Hawks stared in annoyance of Y/n helping the boy regain his footing and setting him down on a chair nearby to relax his quirk for a bit.

Y/n then went back to her own training, calling Aspen out of his tattoo form and into a more real form.

It amazes both of the boys in the room.
Such a quirk had never been seen before.

"Hey, Hebi-Chan, what's the official name of your quirk?"
Hawks asked in complete curiosity.