Ch.2 Exam

(Hey guys. Sorry I kinda took a break from Wattpad but anyways here's ya next chapter.)

"Are you ready, Y/n?"

Aizawa looked at the teenage girl, whom was tying her shoes.
After a small moment she stood up straight.

"Yeah, I'm ready."

Y/n got ready to leave through the door with Aizawa but he stopped her just before.

"Y/n, I want to let you know that since you'll be the only one testing, some pro heros were invited to watch. It's not nothing to worry about I just thought I would let you know."

Y/n smiled at Aizawa before giving him a surprise hug, leaving Aizawa shocked as she walked out the door.

Aizawa followed her moments after, seeing her wait for him.
"Alright, you know the drill. It's 4 blocks. Go"

As soon as Aizawa had said go, Y/n zoomed her way to the testing site.
Aizawa had made his way momentarily after she had started to run.

—————-

After about 20 minutes, Y/n had successfully made her way to the testing site, seeing Aizawa as she arrived.

"What took you so long?"
He smirked like the evil father he was.

Y/n scoffed.
"You're one to talk. You arrived like 2 minutes ago."

Aizawa chuckles before leading her to area of testing.
Waiting for them were a group of pro heros.

"I see you've finally arrived, haven't you, Aizawa-sensei?!"
Present Mic shouted out in the loudest voice possible.

Y/n noticed the heros to be, the retired All Might, Gang Orca, Kamui Woods, Present Mic, and another strange, but familiar hero whom had been hiding his face behind Gang Orca.

Those red wings, however,

Y/n recognized them in a heartbeat.

She stopped just before the heros, Aizawa noticing this and looking at her with concern.

"Y/n? Is something wrong?"

Her eyes went wide and her heartbeat grew louder with each second that went by.

Her breathing became uneven and she felt Aspen squirming on her skin, feeling her emotions.

The red, winged man suddenly stepped out from behind Gang Orca and looked straight at Y/n, eyeing her up and down with a relaxed face.

"....I-It's....you.."

The red winged man looked her straight into her eyes, as if he was staring deep into her soul.

Y/n felt her vision go dark, and Aspen took that chance to slip out of being her tattoo to going to protect his defenseless master.

Just before Y/n's body fell to the floor, Aspen caught her in his scales, protecting her as the pro heros went into defense from the sudden appearance of the blue snake.

Gang Orca stood his ground as Present Mic, Kamui Woods, and All night tried to back him up.

"Wait!"
Aizawa stood in front of the heros, protecting Aspen and Y/n from them.

The red winged man stood in the back, watching and observing.

"Don't hurt them, it's just a defense mechanism that Aspen has."

"Aizawa-Sensei, with all due respect, that thing looks dangerous."
Kamui Woods got his body ready for attack.

Aizawa looked at the hero with his eyes red and hair flaring up.

"Touch them and I'll kill you."

"Now, now, I don't think we need to start a fight."
Present Mic put a hand on Aizawa's shoulder, calming him down.

"He's right, what we need to do is to figure out how to calm this snake down."
Gang orca went up to Aizawa.

Aizawa put a hand on his, looking at Aspen, whom was still protectively holding and cradling Y/n on his scaly body.

"He's never behaved like this before. This situation is completely new."
Aizawa sighed.

"Well then I guess we'll have to figure something out."
Present Mic spoke to the heros.

———-

For the next 30 minutes, the heros tried ways to calm the snake down, all while using pacifistic methods.

The snake hissed at all of their attempts.

The red winged man, however, just watched as the heros did what they could and after watching them fail countless times, he finally stood up.

"So you finally decided to help now, Hawks?"
Kamui Woods spoke with sarcasm.

The heros stood back as they watched Hawks walk up to the blue snake with no fear shown on his face whatsoever.

"Hawks, what're you doing?"
Aizawa watched his every move with carefulness.

The winged hero just kept walking forward until he stopped right in front of the snake.

The snake stared at him for a few moments before hissing at him, His fangs shown and ready to strike.

Hawks then smirked before giving the snake the predatory look of a hawk.

"Don't try me."

The snake immediately froze before slithering his head away and revealing
Y/n and going back to becoming her tattoo.

Hawks used some of his feathers to catch Y/n and then looked at the other heros.

"She passes for me."

(Hehe)