Ch.7 Acquaintance

(Yuh yuh.)

Over the next few days, Y/n and Tokoyami had done non-stop training.

Y/n would wake up, eat, go to the agency, train, and go back to her dorm to sleep.

Tokoyami had done the same, getting more acquainted with Y/n in the process.
The two had learned a lot about each other, making them more synchronized when they trained their quirks.

Eventually, the took a step up to sparring after Hawks had seen a small amount of growth in both of their quirks.

Hawks hadn't been able to stick around during their training sessions much, saying he was "out on a job".

Neither Y/n or Tokoyami could guess what Hawks could possibly be doing, especially since he was the number 2 hero now that All might had been retired.

After they had sparred for 2 days in a row, Hawks had shown up.

"Alright. That's enough sparring for now. Tokoyami, go back to practicing Dark Shadow extensions. Y/n meet me in my office."

They both looked at Hawks then back at each other before doing what he had said.

Y/n swiftly tried to make her way to the office, but was stopped at the door by a man with bandages.

"Aizawa-sensei! What are you doing here?"

He waved at the girl, his face did not look pleased at all.
"I'm here on some hero business. What brings you here?"

"Oh, uh, Hawks actually asked me to meet him here."
She gently scratched her face in anxiousness.

The Number 2 hero walked up to the two standing in front of the door, face slightly smirking.

"Come now, let's not stand in front of my office, we have matters to discuss, Aizawa-sensei."
He threw a quick glance at Y/n before walking inside his office.

——

As they all entered, Y/n felt a certain air, to which her tattoo tensed, feeling the change as well.

"So, I take it the principle has agreed to my suggestion?"

Aizawa glanced at Y/n.
"Yes."

"Well, then, why are you here? I have nothing else to say about the matter."

"He agreed on certain conditions. Nezu requested that she be watched and if necessary, contained. He also requested that if she does go out with you, keep her close."

Y/n grew confused.
Why had they been talking about who she had assumed was her right in front of her? How rude.

"Excuse me? What are you guys talking about?"

Aizawa put a hand on his head.
Hawks smirked, looking at Y/n.

"Go on, tell her."

Aizawa turned to look at Y/n.
"You're going to be Hawks official sidekick, which means you'll be moving in as a neighbor and you'll be going on missions with him if he so asks."

"But I don't even have my provisional license. I'm not even an official hero yet."

"Hawks thinks you're ready for a provisional license after you take a short test. You'll be able to receive your hero license if Hawks thinks you're ready to test for it."

"So in short he's basically gonna be my guardian?"
She turned to look at the grinning Hawks, who waved at her as she tried to take in all this information.

"What about Tokoyami?"

"He's only temporary for now at least until he gains his hero license. You, however, will be my successor/sidekick."