1

I just feel like i should do a chapter right know so.........................yeah here we go
-----------------------------------------------
Renjun POV

Right know im on my bed watching Netflix all alone while the rest of the group went to go have dinner at a restaurant and they didn't even ask if I wanted to go with them.

But worst of all MY two boyfriends don't even give me attention anymore it's like their the only one's in the relationships.

             ~👀Minutes later👀~

I turned off the TV, put on my pj's. And went to wayv's dorm because their the only ones who really get me. I knocked on the door and i heard hendery's voice he said "come in renjun"

I went in and they all looked at me, i closed the door behind me and Ten gave me a hug " what happened this time renjun" "they went to a restaurant without me"

"Really!" Yangyang yelled, " yes ok it's fine, im fine everyone's fine"

"Renjun stop, you need to stop all of this immediately, there treating you like trash, first they would not let you go with them at the amusement park, next they said that they were going to visit their family but they just went to a cafe, lastly they went to Hawaii without you and know this, their unbelievable." Lucas kept rambling about what they did.

"WHAT SHOULD I DO THEN, DIE" they all looked at me "no do something much worse like.................." winwin's voice faded.

              "LEAVE THE GROUP"

------------------
Sorry if it was a short chapter😌😌 anywhooo bye bye 👋