6

Im glad jeno, jaemin and i made up. Everything was back to normal, the three of us cuddling.....................and other stuff. But at least we are all together.

I walked out of our room with hickeys all over my chest, lips swollen, hair messy, and dry cum on the inside of my thighs. but jeno's big shirt covered it all. I went to the kitchen to get a drink of water.

"Baby~ come here~" jeno said as he tapped his legs. I drank my water and walked to him. " Yes jeno? " i sat on his thighs "renjunni~ you were a good boy this morning so jaemin and I are going to buy you whatever you want."

My eyes sparkled " r-really!" Jaemin came in "really" he said. "Thank you thank you thank you" i kissed jeno and jaemin on the lips and went to take a shower. "Gosh I love him so much" jaemin praised. "Me too" jeno complied. Jeno got up and went to jaemin "but remember jaemin i love you too" he kissed the other.

                  Minutes later

I got out of the shower and put on light blue tight ripped jeans with white vans and a black hoodie.

I ran to jaemin and jeno "are you ready?" I asked as they replied with a simple "yes". Jeno drove to the mall and we went inside."What do you want us to buy for you renjunni~" jaemin looked at me. "Umm what about moomin." I smiled as They both cooed at my cuteness.

They dragged me to this place called "plushies for youngies" i looked around and saw the new moomin kit pack were you can paint on your moomin. I ran over to the section and began touching.

        With jaemin and jeno

"Oh its you too again" she eyes both of them. "Yeah you got a problem" jeno snickered. "Yeah i do" jaemin just clenched his hand right "what would you like to buy" she asked.

"Moomin" they both said. "Again!" She was shocked. "Who are you buying it for this time"

"Renj-" jaemin looked at his side but renjun was not there, he looked behind but renjun was not there. "Jeno where is renjun!" Jaemin started to panic. " isn't renjun by the moomin area?"

"No jeno, renjun is not here!" Jeno looked behind and it was true renjun was not there. "Where the f*ck is renjun" jeno yelled. The cashier looked at them in a pity. "I saw someone take him and they took a left, they had all black on" both of them looked at the women infront of them.

"YOU COULD OF SAID SOMETHING EARLIER" jeno yelled "you better hurry, you never know what could happen to your baby boy"

"F*CK YOU" jaemin yelled and ran with jeno to the left. At the very back of the mall they could see renjun being dragged by a stranger. They could see he was crying and trying to yell for help.

They both immediately ran to the older without hesitation. But they were to late, renjun was pushed in the black van and disappeared.

Jaemin pulled out his phone and called Taeyong "f*cking pick up" jaemin was really impatient while jeno was crying.

Normal is jaemin bold is taeyong

"T-taeyong!"

"What"

"R-renjun was kidnapped"

"What do you mean!" Taeyong's breathed hitched.

"HE GOT KIDNAPPED TAEYONG"

"Ok ok calm down, what did the person look like"

"I didn't see the p-persons face but the person had all black on and the van was b-black"

"Ok that's all we need, jaemin i promise i will get renjun back to both of you"

"Thank you taeyong" he ended the call and jeno grabbed jaemin's hand dragging him to the car.

"Jaemin we need to find renjun and fast"
----------------------------
Hi
Hello
Anyeong

Im back with another chapter and i literally have nothing to do like i finished my work from school so i guess i have to keep on reading nct fanfics but hey i ain't complaining

Stay safe and wash your hands bye bye 👋 👋