special chapter 🔳〰🔳

"Breaking news SM entertainment won't be debuting the new group 'Flex-i'  because...Huang Renjun came back to Nct Dream and is now better than ever!. Fans all around the world are glad that he is back and fans hope to see him in their next stage today at 3 PM.

Thank you all for watching 'NEWS ALL AROUND' and we will see you next time."

Kun turned off the TV and looked at Taeyong. "WAAAAAHHHH" they both yelled they didn't know that renjun came back. "GUYS GUYS GUYS COME HERE" Taeyong ran to nct 127 and nct dream. Except for renjun, while Kun ran to WayV.

"Ugh what~"  Doyoung was exhausted. He has just woke up from his nap. While the rest were on their phones or making food. "You got to look at this" Taeyong turned on the TV and clicked on 'NEWS ALL AROUND'

"What it's just about a girl getting kidnapped" haechan exclaimed. "Yahh That's rude. But its not about that....just wait."

Kun knocked down the door with WayV behind him. "Did we miss it"

"No. hurry~......There, there!"

"Breaking news SM entertainment won't be debuting the new group 'Flex-i' because...Huang Renjun came back to Nct Dream and is now better than ever!. Fans all around the world are glad that he is back and fans hope to see him in their next stage today at 3 PM.

Thank you all for watching 'NEWS ALL AROUND' and we will see you next time."

"W-what did i j-just hear"chenle stuttered. Chenle looked at everyone and started yelling "WAAAHAHHH HES BACK FRICKITY FRACK HES BACCKKKKKKKK" chenles dolphin screams made everyone shut their ears.

Minutes later...

They all cooled down

"You all didn't know that" jaemin asked. "Wait you too do?" Ten looked confused. "Well yeah" jeno responded.

"Wtf they knew all along" yuta commented both jaemin and jeno shrugged.

Right there in that moment renjun came in. Everyone was looking at him. "Stop staring and come on don't we have a concert today" renjun snickered. The dreamies started to run to renjun but winwin beat all of them. Winwin pushed the younger ones and hugged renjun as he looked at them pushed to the ground.

"Hey winwin..." winwin started kissing his head. "You're kissing me too much"

"Your always getting my love renjun" winwin hugged him. "Umm acually hes always getting OUR love...not yours." Jeno glared.

Yuta dragged winwin away from Renjun but Kun and Taeyong were faster than jeno and jaemin walking. "Hyung really" jaemin glared at both of them. "What, we're his parents" Taeyong said "that's right and a child always has to do what their parents say, don't they Taeyong?"

"Yup" Taeyong nodded. "So he's ours now." "Hyung whyy" jeno whined.

"Guys we have an hour until the concert come on" renjun stated and got out of Kuns and Taeyong's grip.

"Right, now lets go" jeno and jaemin carried renjun to their dorm. "What are you doing"

"Were carrying you" "but why?"

"Because we can" Jaemin said. "Fin-aghn~" 'f*ck i can't get hard now' jaemin thought looking down at his shaft. Jeno just giggled.

They where in their dorm and their outfits were on their bed. Their song was 'Boom' and it was a real hit.

They changed into their outfits and when i say renjun was so hot, i ain't lying.

Minutes later...

Right know they were back stage preparing. Renjun was preparing his high note but jaemin had to ruin it.
"Naegen NeoppuniyAaAaaAA"

Renjun slapped jaemin on the shoulder "don't embarrass me" jaemin playfully rolled his eyes.  "Yeah yeah"

Jeno came in and kissed jaemin and renjun on the lips "yahh you can't just do that" renjun complained. "I just did" jeno smirked as renjun puffed his cheeks. "Whatever"

Minutes later...

They were almost going on stage but the wind was to hard so they had to delay it a couple of minutes.

Renjun thought of something before going on stage. He decided he wanted to tease his two lovers before performing.

Renjun walked to jeno first and sat on his lap and looked into his eyes, put both of his hands on the others cheeks and pulled his head closer to his. He kissed him. Not a peck but a slobbery kiss "ahhgn~ jeno~" jeno had a boner popping up.

Renjun got up and went to jaemin who was on his phone, he took the phone out of his hands and placed it on the counter beside them. He sat on jaemin the same position he did for jeno. Renjun stared at jaemins lips and crashed them together, this time with tongue. "ahhh~ j-jaemin"

'F*ck his moans are so hot' jaemin thought as he looked down, 'i have a boner...just great'.

Renjun got off and ran to haechan.

"He got us good" jeno said. "Yup, he did" jaemin nodded. "We're gonna give him a punishment when we're done with the performance." Jeno whispered in jaemin ear "sure we will"

"EVERY ONE WELCOME NCT DREAM" girls were yelling and some boys too.

"I love you two" renjun said as he kissed his two lovers behind him. "And we love you too" they went up stage to a knew beginning. 

Here's the thing that was gonna happen.....the punishment.

"Aghnn~daddy d-daddy hard-AHH~" jaemin's c*ck was inside renjun's mouth while jeno's c*ck was inside renjun's a*s.  "Do you think you deserve it after what you've done to us kitten" jeno growled. Renjun shook his head "say your words princess"

"N-no" jeno looked at renjun up and down "that's what i thought" jeno started speeding up the pace, wrecking renjun's a*s. "AHHH~ D-DADDY F*CK" renjun squirmed. "So you like it when daddy f*ck you kitten" "ye-s"

Jeno chucked and pulled out. Renjun whimpered "shhh it's ok princess i'm going to make you feel better"

Renjun spread his legs farther. "Break me with your c*cks please~" jaemin and jeno didn't wait a second and started going all in. "DADD-Y PLEASE AHH~" jaemin came in renjun while jeno came in renjun's mouth but he was still going, lucky for renjun it was sloppy and messy.

"Swallow it kitten" jeno ordered as renjun gladly accepted.

Renjun was exhausted. "Daddy no more, i can't take no more" renjun was out of breath. "That's ok princess, lets clean up" the smaller nodded.

----------------
Hi
Hello
Anyeong

This is the last chapter, it's just a little something for my readers to enjoy.

Stay safe and wash your hands bye bye 👋 👋🔳〰🔳