day 1 (part 3)

Xioajun pov

All of WAYV were getting there pictures done but it's been 30 minutes since renjun hasn't came and im getting worried. I heard the photographer say take a 5 minute break so that's what all of us did.

I saw hendery come up to me "yo xiaojun wheres renjun?" He asked while i just shrugged "i don't know" with that we both walked to the main door, i was about to turn the nob but hendery placed his hand on top of mine and pulled it together "you first my princess" i blushed at the sentence but when i looked forward i could see renjun crying, i ran to him same with hendery.

"What's wrong injun why are you crying" i was about to cry myself since i hate seeing other people cry. "Lets go to the other renjun ok" "ok" he mumbled. We walked into the room and all the members were worried.

"What happened-"lucas said

"Who did this-"the german head said

"Where did this happen" winwin asked

" and WHEN did this happen" the leader said

"My baby~~" ten stated.

"To answer your questions *sniff* broke up, *sniff* jaemin a-nd jeno, a-a-at the dorm, a co-uple minut- *sniff* ago"  i just sighed as i new this was going to happen. I gathered up all my oxygen and this time it's about to go down "HUANG RENJUN GET YOU A*S TOGETHER OK, THEY DISRESPECTED YOU FOR YEARS, MONTHS, WEEKS, DAYS, HOURS, MINUTES, AND SECONDS DON'T YOU THINK YOU HAD ENOUGH. IT'S TIME TO SHOW THEM WHAT YOU CAPABLE OF" everyone looked shocked they've never seen me like this before and neither have I.

I looked at him straight in the eyes "yes" he said but i couldn't hear him "LOUDER" he looked at me and took at deep breath "YESSSSS" " calm down we are going to get in trouble if y'all keep on yelling" I looked at Kun " fine but we are definitely going to get you a makeover and you will be getting out of nct dream ok" "ok" he agreed.

Renjun pov

I can't believe xiaojun yelled it's the first time that happened in a while but he's right I should move on with my life and start a new one. WAYV and I went to their dorm and went to the living room. " should I do it today like get out of dream and talk to SM" " I was thinking tomorrow but it's your decision not mine" ten said while playing on his phone.

"Will one of you come with me tomorrow then?" Kun immediately raised his hand "i will go with you and plus I am the leader After all" the rest of the members all sighed. "Ok then it's settled then and I'm going to sleep with yangyang today" "YAH no fairrrrrr" lucas complained. But after a long day we all went to bed.

With jeno and jaemin

  "We messed up real bad" jaemin slouched down on the couch. "Do you think he can forgive us" " I doubt it jeno, I bet he doesn't even want to see us anymore." He took a deep sigh and drank his soda

" jaemin you know there is going to be consequences to our actions right" "yep" he said as he was getting chips from the cabinet. " something bad is going to happen to us but I don't know when.

------------------------

Thank you for reading another chapter of ' left nct dream' stay safe bye bye 👋