5 (part 1)

A few hours ago

Haechan was walking in the hallway with tear stains getting off his face until he heard talking coming from Taeyong's room, he then made his way the the door. He didn't want to go in cuz its haechan, he hears everything.

"ummm........... Lee Soo-man said there was a new line-up and it was called 'Flex-I' it will still be apart of NCT but it doesn't have NCT in name the........like wayV"

'So he's not leaving' the young one thought, he had a smile on his face for a few seconds until he heard foot steps coming. He looked all around but no one was there until he heard the doorknob turn.

He panicked but then saw a corner, he then ran and hid himself. He saw taeyong coming out from the room and run the opposite direction.

He was very curious so he followed him to Johnny dorm. "What are they up to" he whispered to himself.

Haechans ear was against the thin door.

"JOHNNY"

" do you know that guy that was in a gang???" 'A gang what gang?' his faced turned into fear.

"-............. S-su-sungho?'No it can't be sungho was my friend when we were trainees'. A tear almost left his eyes.

"Isn't he the intruder that broke into our hide out way back then?"

'What, i didn't know they had a hide out. why they always be keeping thing from me' haechan almost whined and we all know that it was probably going to be loud.

"We can't tell them Johnny! We can't tell chenle, jisung or renjun, they weren't even in the gang at that time. It will just make things
more complicated but i know for sure is that we need to take sungho down."

The younger took a step back because he thought that someone was coming but he didn't care, he ran to the dream dorm to tell about the news to the younger.

'Why would they keep this a secret?'

-------------------
Hi
Hello
Anyeong

Im back with another chapter and all i want to say is that yall should watch 'Glee' or any other musical show on Netflix, its so good. Tell me how you like the show if you watched it or if your going to watch it.

Stay safe and wash your hands bye bye 👋 👋