day 1 (part 2)

"Ok guys im done" i stood up putting my plate in the sink "but hyung you didn't eat anything" chenle said with a worried voice.

" oh I just remembered i have go with my friends to their photoshoot" i looked down biting my lip " aren't we your friends" Haechan murmured. I walked to haechan and kneeled down. " don't you dare propose to haechan" i heard mark snicker but at the same time i felt stares and that sank my heart to the ground " calm down old grandpa, im not taking heachan away from you................yet" haechan giggled while i whispered the last word. I felt marks death stare but it didn't faze me, "im not, im not ok geez...... but Haechan, chenle, jisung, mark, jaemin and jeno we are all going to be great friends, heck we are already great friends and i would never replace you guys. But i have other friends same with all of you and i promised them"

i kissed the three youngest on the forehead and was about to go to my shared room but mark said " yo wheres my kiss at" i looked back and stuck out my tongue " haechan can kiss you" i turned my back but i heard two voiced say " what about us renjun" i gritted my teeth and rolled my eyes, i turned back again " y'all can kiss yourselves im going to change bye"

i ran so fast and locked the door, i took off my clothes so fast like the flash and looked in the closet, i found some black ripped jeans that show off my booty but i didn't care less and matched it with a black t-shirt tucked in and a braided puffy sleeve sweater jacket. I moved my hair a little and got my white bag.

I unlocked the door and walked out and closed the door behind me, i went past the kitchen and heard whispers behind me, I looked back and suddenly i was pinned to the wall. I heard one whisper in my left ear, he said "renjun what are you wearing" one said with a stern voice, the other one said " and why are you wearing that" i could here there breaths getting hotter and hotter.  I bit my bottom lip and pushed them back with all my strengths.

"TELL ME WHY ARE YOU WEARING THAT" jeno yelled "I CAN WEAR WHATEVER I WANT ITS NOT YOU DECISION JENO" i saw jaemin walk up to me as i kept moving back but i hit the wall "jae-" he put his hand on my throat and squeezed it tight.

Right there at the right moment mark came in, I gathered up all my strength to yell out one word "HELP" mark looked at me with a shocked face but wasted no time to help. He ran to me pushed jaemin aside  "WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU TWO AND WHAT IS THIS ABOUT"

" you should ask them" i said keeping my voice low. " ok then jaemin and jeno what is this about" he said with a stern voice " he shouldn't be wearing that he looks like a sl*t" that was the wrong move buddy and a that note the rest of the dreamies came "what is all this noise" chenle murmured but i didn't hear it.

" so your calling me a sl*t now" " yes i am" i turned to face jeno " i wasn't a sl*t when you cheated on me with 5 other girls, i wasn't a sl*t when your little wh*res where here running around naked, I WASN'T a sl*t when you came in here drunk and almost raped me.............." A tear dropped on my cheek while everyone was silent. "Renjun you didn't have to go that f-" i looked at jeno "yes i did and jisung i can't sleep with you" everyone except jisung said "WHAT".

"Not like that, im done im done for real this time, wayv told me that i get to have one week, one freaking week for you two to change. But on the first day of the week you treat me like this

You think you two are the only ones in this relationship but im in it too and i hate the feeling of being left out, like an outsider............... so from now on there is no three you two can love another all you want but im not going to be in in anymore."

Everyone was shocked especially Jeno and Jaemin "ARE YOU HAPPY, ARE YOU HAPPY NOW" i bit my lip so hard it started bleeding.

I opened the door and looked at them one last time before leaving.

----------------------

This one was longer 😊😊 and thank you for reading, stay safe bye bye 👋