twenty six│PDA

"You look beautiful, absolutely stunning" Adrien says softly, after taking in my appearance. My blue satin dress went down till my knees and the bodice was embroidered with blue flowers. The cloth below the flowers changed to net cloth near my waist line. Below, the pattern was a plain dark blue, that made the bodice glow and pop out. I twirled around once in front of Adrien, and it made me feel magical, like a princess. Adrien himself looked stunning with a blue suit and his hair, gelled back. He reached out to grab my hand gently, inviting me towards the dance floor.

One of Preston's college friends was hosting a party so he invited the entire gang to come along with him and of course, we all agreed. Amara had put a natural make-up look on me, with enough blush to show and a tiny bit of gloss. Brook did my hair by braiding it in a french braid with strands of hair curled near the front.

Me and Adrien now twirled around the dance floor and laughed whenever we tripped on each other. Adrien held his hand up in the air, inviting me to twirl again as the music slowed down. We danced to the slow melodious music now, swaying our bodies along with the song. Our hands intertwined with each other and I leaned my head on Adrien's shoulder as he held me, with an arm around my waist. He leaned in towards me as well, meeting both our foreheads together and he kissed me gently on the lips. I pulled him closer to me before kissing him back, softly.

"Guys, guys, no PDA," Ashton interrupted. I groaned and rolled my eyes, realizing that all me and Adrien's 'moments' were always interrupted. Adrien chuckled and moved a bit away from me but never let go of my hand.

"I'm going to go get some fresh air, okay?"

"Want me to come with you?"

"No, it's fine," I smiled at him, appreciating the offer but just needed a minute alone.

I walk quickly past the crowds of people, drinking and laughing all across the dance floor. Flinging the door open, I stand near the curb of the house, breathing in the fresh air and adoring the beautiful plants, lined outside the hall. I walk a couple steps away from the party hall, just to see how my dress flounces as I move.

Suddenly, an arm grabbed my waist from behind and a hand flew towards my mouth from behind me, muffling my screams. A masked man picked me up and threw me into a black van, with help of another man. I struggled against them, trying to scream and catch anyone's attention but he was holding on too tight. Reaching to the front seat, he put a cloth over my mouth, making me breath in the scent that makes me pass out in a matter of seconds.

a/n: rare cliffhanger alert! ill update again soon, don't worry! thank youu!

 much love!